Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard Β  Β 

Welcome to the chit chat! This thread is for light conversation only, all serious topics will be redirected to the vent chat. Let's all adhere to the community and club guidelines, and be nice to everyone! Anyone can talk to anyone at any time, as long as doing so will not create tension, in which case I'll advise you to work your differences out elsewhere.Β 

With that, feel free to answer the following questions

What's your number one goal right now?

What are your favorite hobbies? Why?

If someone were to give you a present, what do you want it to be? Why?

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 2

• Hazard pinned this topic

if someone was to give me a present, I’d appreciate a ashes necklace because I have been wanting to push my beloved nan in one so i would be carrying her everywhere! :) how about you? also, some ice cream from mcdonald’s would be an awesome preserving now as, my throat is killing πŸ˜‚πŸ₯²

Thank you for making this, Hazard!🧑

Just now, Megs- said:

Thank you for making this, Hazard!🧑

Once again, that's what I'm here for

Just now, Hazard said:

Once again, that's what I'm here for

You’re a leader now, because you’re bloody good at it πŸ˜‚πŸŒŸ

Actually just in case with the aftermath of everything, I’m going to make you owner!Β 

Just now, Megs- said:

You’re a leader now, because you’re bloody good at it πŸ˜‚πŸŒŸ

Haha. It comes and goes, I just happen to be doing really well at it right now

Just now, Megs- said:

Actually just in case with the aftermath of everything, I’m going to make you owner!Β 

Oh boy oh boy. I'll give the club back to you once this blows over

Just now, Hazard said:

Haha. It comes and goes, I just happen to be doing really well at it right now

Aww! It’s so good to speak to you though, i’ve missed you and your positivity and support!Β 

Β 

Just now, Megs- said:

I can’t seem to do this πŸ˜‚

Just now, Hazard said:

Oh boy oh boy. I'll give the club back to you once this blows over

I can’t seem to! but, if it doesn’t end well, please please ask for owner, as i give you it !🌟πŸ₯²

Just now, Megs- said:

Aww! It’s so good to speak to you though, i’ve missed you and your positivity and support!Β 

I can’t seem to do this πŸ˜‚

All good. Clubs stay when the owners gets banned. This is your thing, I want you to keep it

Just now, Hazard said:

All good. Clubs stay when the owners gets banned. This is your thing, I want you to keep it

Bless you! So, how’s your summer holidays going so far?

My ranks disappeared when I changed my username and I'm blowing through them so fast it's kind of crazy.

• Shocked 1

Oh shit, just saw that! What’s happening πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just now, Megs- said:

Bless you! So, how’s your summer holidays going so far?

Holiday? No such thing. I haven't had more than three days in a row by myself, which is, admittedly, how I like it to be. I've been working two different jobs (at different times), and done a few other fun things! It's been super fun

Just now, Megs- said:

Oh shit, just saw that! What’s happening πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Third or fourth time it's happened. I think it has something to do with how long I was on that rank? Or how long I've been active

Just now, Hazard said:

Holiday? No such thing. I haven't had more than three days in a row by myself, which is, admittedly, how I like it to be. I've been working two different jobs (at different times), and done a few other fun things! It's been super fun

Ah, bless you! I love being alone, I hate being around people because they scare me and I get into fight and fight mode, so I stick to being by myself! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Just now, Hazard said:

Third or fourth time it's happened. I think it has something to do with how long I was on that rank? Or how long I've been active

I’ve never seen it before. or had it happen! But. it’s happened before then probably!

Just now, Megs- said:

Ah, bless you! I love being alone, I hate being around people because they scare me and I get into fight and fight mode, so I stick to being by myself! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’ve never seen it before. or had it happen! But. it’s happened before then probably!

I'm a bit of both. I get anxious either way, but I also get happy either way. Seeing as people are how I keep myself from falling into depression, though, I definitely prefer to be around people.

I've had my account 'borrowed' by harper to test breaking features before. Blondie and Harper's are the only accounts older than mine that're still active (fun fact. Yeah, I've been here longer than the digital mentors. Not counting blondie being a digital mentor), so I'm probably the most likely to get bugged out. I don't know how coding works, though, so I could be wrong about that lmao

Just now, Hazard said:

I'm a bit of both. I get anxious either way, but I also get happy either way. Seeing as people are how I keep myself from falling into depression, though, I definitely prefer to be around people.

I've had my account 'borrowed' by harper to test breaking features before. Blondie and Harper's are the only accounts older than mine that're still active (fun fact. Yeah, I've been here longer than the digital mentors. Not counting blondie being a digital mentor), so I'm probably the most likely to get bugged out. I don't know how coding works, though, so I could be wrong about that lmao

Oh wow haha! That’s cool yeah, that’s probably whyπŸ˜‚

I'll be right back, I have an idea that I want to share real quick

I am currently watching some streamers play GTA V on a different new platform thingy, and a popular creator Angry Ginge just finished his stream but my god it’s made my night well, its 2:40am now haha

Just now, Hazard said:

Okay, speak soon!

Just now, Hazard said:

Oh hey that part of the site is under construction. I guess I have to do it through the club (thank goodness, I love doing it through the club )

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I am currently watching some streamers play GTA V on a different new platform thingy, and a popular creator Angry Ginge just finished his stream but my god it’s made my night well, its 2:40am now haha

GO TO SLEEP, OML

Edited by Hazard

GO TO SLEEP, jeez aren't you tired?

Γ—
Γ—