This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Heavy emotion, Self-Harm, Other, Disordered Eating

Vent chat

Hazard    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hey @jazzy.sky I’m soo sorry I’m supposed to send the message earlier but it’s been really chaotic. 

I’ve been going through a lot with my support system as it’s been really tough lately. I had to make a complaint about my new doctor, and I can’t get any counselling because theirs no slots etc..so it’s been really hard for me lately. My IBS has become worse so I’m on my fourth medication now 🙈. I’ve just been really down, I can barely do anything without feeling triggered or having flashbacks. I can’t describe it :( sorry I haven’t been so active lately 

miss you all ❤️❤️🫂🫂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lilie said:

Hey @jazzy.sky I’m soo sorry I’m supposed to send the message earlier but it’s been really chaotic. 

I’ve been going through a lot with my support system as it’s been really tough lately. I had to make a complaint about my new doctor, and I can’t get any counselling because theirs no slots etc..so it’s been really hard for me lately. My IBS has become worse so I’m on my fourth medication now 🙈. I’ve just been really down, I can barely do anything without feeling triggered or having flashbacks. I can’t describe it :( sorry I haven’t been so active lately 

miss you all ❤️❤️🫂🫂

No worries at all lovely Lilie!

I am so sorry that you are having such a difficult time right now, it all sounds very exhausting and chaotic - i pray the slots open up so you can get the help you need ❤️🫂

Also i hope the new meds help with the IBS pains :'( be sure to eat your safe foods to fuel your body and to keep your body healthy 

If it helps, coukd you try to keep a mood journal/Diary where you write down how your day has been, what yiu felt and why and see if youve made any progress with your feelings? This can take less than 5 minutes and you can either physically write it in a diary or on your phone in a notes app🤞✨

Aww no, dont apologise for not being as active, I also havent been on here half as much so really I should be the one apologising! 🤗❤️

Make sure you take as much time as you need to prioritise your health - physical, mental and emotional❤️🫂🤗

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 10:53 PM, jazzy.sky said:

No worries at all lovely Lilie!

I am so sorry that you are having such a difficult time right now, it all sounds very exhausting and chaotic - i pray the slots open up so you can get the help you need ❤️🫂

Also i hope the new meds help with the IBS pains :'( be sure to eat your safe foods to fuel your body and to keep your body healthy 

If it helps, coukd you try to keep a mood journal/Diary where you write down how your day has been, what yiu felt and why and see if youve made any progress with your feelings? This can take less than 5 minutes and you can either physically write it in a diary or on your phone in a notes app🤞✨

Aww no, dont apologise for not being as active, I also havent been on here half as much so really I should be the one apologising! 🤗❤️

Make sure you take as much time as you need to prioritise your health - physical, mental and emotional❤️🫂🤗

Thank you wonderful @jazzy.sky ❤️🫂

A part of my short term support system have done immediate referrals because of what I disclosed, so it looks like I may not have to keep checking the mix slots everyday and I’ll have a person assigned to me so I’m on the waiting list for that. It’s just the case of trying to cope while l wait :) 

Thank you, my IBS medication is helping  sometimes, I’ve noticed that I still get really strong reactions to milk and wheat, I had to move on to oat milk though but that’s not nice on its own 😅. Thank you, I’ve definitely kept with my safe foods 🫂 it has shortened down though because what I’m reacting to. 

Yeah thank you, that’s a lovely idea, I’ve colour coded my mood on my journal so I can keep on track with it better. I’ve done levels of how serious it is and lets me understand better when I need to contact anyone. Sometimes when I need to I don’t, but I should. 
than you 🫂

Aww bless you! No need to apologise either 🫂 I’ve just been struggling to keep on top of things lately, the basic stuff is trying at the moment 😅 

thank you so much, hope you’re ok, how’s your day 🫂❤️🤗

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Heavy emotion, Other

Hey @jazzy.sky 😊

I’m sorry, I was going to message on the vent chat yesterday to give more detailed update but knowing me I’m so forgetful 🙈 sorry! 

Yesterday was so stressful, I went so irritated by what happened in the morning, me and dad got into an argument twice. We both were stressed and I was panicking a lot. It’s made my medical issues worse, I can’t get out of bed without having any pain and it’s so sharp , I feel nauseous whenever I eat but I’m not eating enough either.
Without my meds it would be more unbearable, I think it’s just the case of coping with it, I don’t think the doctors can do anything about it. It’s my fault though, I’m not having my meds 3 times a day as I should, I have to eat 20 mins after and I don’t eat 3 times and mentally it’s been a battle this weekend, but that’s a bit too deep to go into atm I think  

I sound so negative sorry, but that’s what’s been happening recently 😕 

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Heavy emotion, Other

On 8/31/2024 at 6:43 PM, Lilie said:

Thank you wonderful @jazzy.sky ❤️🫂

A part of my short term support system have done immediate referrals because of what I disclosed, so it looks like I may not have to keep checking the mix slots everyday and I’ll have a person assigned to me so I’m on the waiting list for that. It’s just the case of trying to cope while l wait :) 

Thank you, my IBS medication is helping  sometimes, I’ve noticed that I still get really strong reactions to milk and wheat, I had to move on to oat milk though but that’s not nice on its own 😅. Thank you, I’ve definitely kept with my safe foods 🫂 it has shortened down though because what I’m reacting to. 

Yeah thank you, that’s a lovely idea, I’ve colour coded my mood on my journal so I can keep on track with it better. I’ve done levels of how serious it is and lets me understand better when I need to contact anyone. Sometimes when I need to I don’t, but I should. 
than you 🫂

Aww bless you! No need to apologise either 🫂 I’ve just been struggling to keep on top of things lately, the basic stuff is trying at the moment 😅 

thank you so much, hope you’re ok, how’s your day 🫂❤️🤗

Awwww you're so lovely @Lilie!!

That's great news, I hope that all works out and helps you loads, I can imagine it must be reslly difficult coping in the meantime while you wait for the support but I hope here on DTL you can get some help as well as pass the time by tsking your mind off of the situations you are facing 🫂🤗💗

Bless youuu, those averse reactions must feel awful

also you are absolutely right, oat milk doesn't taste very nice on its own- definetly agree with you on that! XD Have you tried coconut milk before? I find it tasted slightly better and is a bit creamier

well done you for keeping to safe foods and make sure you stay hydrated and eat 💗🫂 

that's amazing progress, so proud of you for keeping that journal and for spotting trends in your emotions - but do try to reach out for help whenever you feel like you need it 🫂🫂🫂 

Bless you, we are in this together ❤️ 

My days been good thank youuu, just exhausted from a long day of work - i need to get ready for resting or else i will never wake up on time!!

hbu?

On 9/8/2024 at 11:47 AM, Lilie said:

Hey @jazzy.sky 😊

I’m sorry, I was going to message on the vent chat yesterday to give more detailed update but knowing me I’m so forgetful 🙈 sorry! 

Yesterday was so stressful, I went so irritated by what happened in the morning, me and dad got into an argument twice. We both were stressed and I was panicking a lot. It’s made my medical issues worse, I can’t get out of bed without having any pain and it’s so sharp , I feel nauseous whenever I eat but I’m not eating enough either.
Without my meds it would be more unbearable, I think it’s just the case of coping with it, I don’t think the doctors can do anything about it. It’s my fault though, I’m not having my meds 3 times a day as I should, I have to eat 20 mins after and I don’t eat 3 times and mentally it’s been a battle this weekend, but that’s a bit too deep to go into atm I think  

I sound so negative sorry, but that’s what’s been happening recently 😕 

Hey again Lilie!!

Aww no don't apologise! Happens all the time xD I'm so forgetful too so welcome to the club 😂❤️🫂

Oh nooo, I'm so sorry to hear you had a falling out with him

Have you tried to make it up to him? Hope that you both make peace and get back to being on good terms 🫂

Oh bless you, that must be absolutely awful, I'd definitely say to keep taking the meds and everyday try to est a bit more than the previous day- even if it's a tiny bit more,  progress is still progress

The nausea is probably a mix of the IBS, the food triggers and the fact that you are not eating enough

Try some dairy free yogurt with fruits and/or oats for breakfast and see if you like it - it's got lots of nutrients and should help with the nausea as it is filling

I can definitely understand, it's hard to take pills in general, what I do is set alarms and I know you struggle a lot with the taking food part after the pills, try your best to eat a fruit or one of your safe foods - in your journal keep a record to see if you feel any better or notice any changes with the pains

Aww no don't apologise, I'm so sorry you've had such a rough week 🫂❤️ thank you for venting, I hope I could help - even if it was a tiny bit 😊 

I have to log off now but sending hugsss 🫂 

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

@LilieI've replied but it needs moderation!

No worries! ❤️🫂 thank you for your message! 
I’m so grateful for you! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lilie said:

No worries! ❤️🫂 thank you for your message! 
I’m so grateful for you! 

Awww thank youuu 💖💖💖 I'm grateful for you too!

• Hug 1

I actually hate this world so much! people are so disrespectful. ( no one here..)

18 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I actually hate this world so much! people are so disrespectful. ( no one here..)

Oh no, I hope everything will be ok! Hugs! 🫂

@Megs from my message from other chit chat 

My mum and I aren’t close, we haven’t been for five years and she’s completely changed. She’s massively controlling and whatever I do, even though there’s nothing wrong, I’m in huge trouble, because I’m doing things that isn’t in her control. She’s unfortunately massively influenced by her partner who caused me so much emotional pain. 

so really..it’s like I don’t have a mum at all, she’s very absent. I love her, she’ll always be my mum, but we don’t have that relationship and I doubt that I’ll ever get that back, especially if she’s with her partner. Which hurts saying that..but it’s true. There’s a lot more to it, but it’s quite deep to go into and it’s a little bit of a touchy subject. 

I do end up having attachments, and have people who I look up to as a parental figure..i didn’t realise that until a while into events starting five years ago