This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Heavy emotion, Self-Harm, Other, Disordered Eating

Vent chat

Hazard Β  Β 

Heya! This is a chat for serious conversations and vents, which we want to keep the main thread free of. You'll be redirected here if you try to vent in the other chat, so I'll encourage you to start here first! Make sure to trigger warn properly and always follow community guidelines. Every opinion is valid, so lets make sure we hear everyone out and not jump to conclusions!

With that,

Welcome to to the vent chat

• Like 2

• Megs- pinned this topic

Thank you 🧑

5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Thank you 🧑

Always

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Heavy emotion

Click this notice to reveal the content.

@Angy Cat from your message on the other chat, I just found out I lost another person  within the same week, and it was yesterday on my birthday but I just found out 😭 he was incredibly close to me

7 hours ago, Lilie said:

@Angy Cat from your message on the other chat, I just found out I lost another person  within the same week, and it was yesterday on my birthday but I just found out 😭 he was incredibly close to me

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear this@Lilie. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Please know that I'm here for you, and we all care about you.Β 

I hope I can hold it together at work this time. Can't be seen having another breakdownΒ 

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

I hope I can hold it together at work this time. Can't be seen having another breakdownΒ 

Heyy @Angy Cat, do let us know how work went, here for you!Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

10 hours ago, Lilie said:

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Just responded to you on CS @Lilie!

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear this@Lilie. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Please know that I'm here for you, and we all care about you.Β 

Thank you @Angy CatΒ it really means a lot to me πŸ«‚Β 

You all really mean a lot to me, I’m so grateful for your support, kindness and being the best of friends anyone would wish for! πŸ’–

48 minutes ago, Luie said:

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Just responded to you on CS @Lilie!

Thank you @LuieΒ πŸ«‚

Edited by Lilie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

Ohhh bless you Angy Cat!! Sending hugs πŸ«‚ always here for you too!Β 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Ohhh bless you Angy Cat!! Sending hugs πŸ«‚ always here for you too!Β 

Thank you πŸ«‚β€οΈ

• Hug 1

4 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Angy Cat, do let us know how work went, here for you!Β 

Thank you so much. It was okay, but there are still some things that make me sad. I hope you're having a good day πŸ«‚

Hey @Angy Cat, I just wanted to check up to see if you’re ok! πŸ«‚

I’m glad to hear work was ok though ☺️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Hey @Angy Cat, I just wanted to check up to see if you’re ok! πŸ«‚

I’m glad to hear work was ok though ☺️ 

Awh thank you so much πŸ’–Β 

I'm really sorry, I'm not feeling too well. πŸ«‚ I appreciate you.

Β 

How are you feeling?Β 

19 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

Awh thank you so much πŸ’–Β 

I'm really sorry, I'm not feeling too well. πŸ«‚ I appreciate you.

How are you feeling?Β 

πŸ’–πŸ«‚Β 

oh bless you, I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling too well πŸ«‚ aww I appreciate you too!Β 

Same here tbh thank you for asking πŸ’– although I did get new books, clothes and headphones and had a bit of a retail therapy. I think it was a nice thing atm with going through so much loss.Β 

I hope you’ll feel better soon πŸ₯Ί I’m always here, even if it’s a fun chat for distractions Β and to help you feels bit better πŸ«‚

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilie said:

πŸ’–πŸ«‚Β 

oh bless you, I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling too well πŸ«‚ aww I appreciate you too!Β 

Same here tbh thank you for asking πŸ’– although I did get new books, clothes and headphones and had a bit of a retail therapy. I think it was a nice thing atm with going through so much loss.Β 

I hope you’ll feel better soon πŸ₯Ί I’m always here, even if it’s a fun chat for distractions Β and to help you feels bit better πŸ«‚

Β 

I’m really sorry you’re going through this. You’re incredibly strong, and I’m so proud of you. πŸ«‚Β 

Thank you so much, you’re very kind. I'm so sorry

Β 

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

44 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

I’m really sorry you’re going through this. You’re incredibly strong, and I’m so proud of you. πŸ«‚Β 

Thank you so much, you’re very kind. I'm so sorry

Thank you Angy Cat, you’re so kind and sweet, you mean a lot to me! I’ll try my best to stay strong thank you ☺️ I do feel like I’m breaking down a lot though with having to process everything all over again and hiding my emotions from my family, thank you for your lovely words πŸ«‚ you really make me smile!Β 

Aww πŸ₯Ή thank you so much, that means so much to me πŸ«‚ I’m proud of you too!Β 

Awww, thank you, you’re an amazing person and I’ll always be here for you, and everyone! You all deserve the best 😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Thank you Angy Cat, you’re so kind and sweet, you mean a lot to me! I’ll try my best to stay strong thank you ☺️ I do feel like I’m breaking down a lot though with having to process everything all over again and hiding my emotions from my family, thank you for your lovely words πŸ«‚ you really make me smile!Β 

Aww πŸ₯Ή thank you so much, that means so much to me πŸ«‚ I’m proud of you too!Β 

Awww, thank you, you’re an amazing person and I’ll always be here for you, and everyone! You all deserve the best 😊

I'm so sorry. You're so sweet, I hate to see you hurting. πŸ«‚ Let yourself feel your emotions, I'm here for you. And if you do end up crying, I hope it helps. ❀️

Β 

I'm sorryΒ 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

I'm so sorry. You're so sweet, I hate to see you hurting. πŸ«‚ Let yourself feel your emotions, I'm here for you. And if you do end up crying, I hope it helps. ❀️

I'm sorryΒ 

πŸ«‚β€οΈ Thank you so much, I can’t find words to describe how thankful I am to have you all. I’ll try my best, thank you πŸ€—πŸ«‚Β 

I’m going to get a bit emotional, (happy emotions). I’m so grateful for youΒ 

• Hug 1

On 8/10/2024 at 5:02 AM, Angy Cat said:

are you okay lovely?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Megs- said:

are you okay lovely?

Heyy @Megs-Β :( how have you been?

I'm okay, wbu? πŸ«‚ Missed you so much.

1 minute ago, Angy Cat said:

I was worried :(

Why?Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Angy Cat said:

Heyy @Megs-Β :( how have you been?

I'm okay, wbu? πŸ«‚ Missed you so much.

Really not well, but I came on to check on you like I said I would Β πŸ«‚Β 

Just now, Megs- said:

Why?Β 

Really not well, but I came on to check on you like I said I would Β πŸ«‚Β 

I don't know it was just unusual for you to not get online at least once a day :( Sorry.

I'm really sorry to hear that πŸ«‚ I care about you. You can talk to me if you want. I appreciate you so much. ❀️

• Hug 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

Just now, Angy Cat said:

I don't know it was just unusual for you to not get online at least once a day :( Sorry.

I'm really sorry to hear that πŸ«‚ I care about you. You can talk to me if you want. I appreciate you so much. ❀️

Aww, you’re the sweetest. I don’t open up to anyone anymore about how I feel because, I just don’t. But, serious stuff has happened in my life very recently and, I am having to cope with that. But, I am trying my best not to break my self-harm streak πŸ«‚πŸ©·

Γ—
Γ—