My first donation to ditch the label!

Megs-    

Hiya, I’ve just made my first donation to the dtl! You guys have done so much for me, I know it’s only little but, I can’t thank you all enough for the kindness you have given to me. You all mean a lot to me, so this is my way on giving back to dtl! Thank you so incredibly much, massive hugs to you all!

spacer.png

Thank you again, @Digital Mentor @Harper @Blondie you guys are absolutely amazing, thank you for giving young people an amazing community to get support! ❤️

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Hiya, I’ve just made my first donation to the dtl! You guys have done so much for me, I know it’s only little but, I can’t thank you all enough for the kindness you have given to me. You all mean a lot to me, so this is my way on giving back to dtl! Thank you so incredibly much, massive hugs to you all!

spacer.png

Thank you again, @Digital Mentor @Harper @Blondie you guys are absolutely amazing, thank you for giving young people an amazing community to get support! ❤️

Thank you so much @Megs- - that's so very kind!!! 💜

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Blondie said:

Thank you so much @Megs- - that's so very kind!!! 💜

Was only small but, it’s what I could afford! 🌷

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
19 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Was only small but, it’s what I could afford! 🌷

It's completely appreciated! 🙂

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

Best Friends Thank You GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 7/12/2024 at 7:10 AM, Megs- said:

spacer.png

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 7/12/2024 at 3:10 PM, Megs- said:

spacer.png

Thanks so much - that's really very kind of you @Megs-

Stop Motion Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Thanks so much - that's really very kind of you @Megs-

Stop Motion Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

That butterfly is hella cute!

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Megs- said:

That butterfly is hella cute!

That's what I thought, too 😊