do they deserve forgiveness

elizabeth (Bluey)    

what should I do  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should I forgive these boys for bullying me?

• Digital Mentor
39 minutes ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

I talked to them and they had said it was only a joke, I am going to text one of them tonight on snapchat. I know they have seen my messages but I am wondering what I did to deserve this.

I'm sorry that they are joking around in a way that's causing you to feel like this. I think you're doing the right thing by getting in touch with one of them. That way, perhaps you can get a better understanding of why they are doing this, and also explain that it's not nice to be on the receiving end of 'jokes' like this.

19 hours ago, Lennie said:

I'm sorry that they are joking around in a way that's causing you to feel like this. I think you're doing the right thing by getting in touch with one of them. That way, perhaps you can get a better understanding of why they are doing this, and also explain that it's not nice to be on the receiving end of 'jokes' like this.

One of them dabbed me up yesterday which is good but i really think if I explain to them how I feel they would most likely understand my point of view.

• Digital Mentor
53 minutes ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

One of them dabbed me up yesterday which is good but i really think if I explain to them how I feel they would most likely understand my point of view.

Hi @Bluey. I’m Mestizo, one of the other Support Mentors with Ditch the Label. I’m glad to see you are back on the forum as well, but sorry to hear about this treatment by your friends. I just wanted to applaud you for being willing to explain to them how you feel. I hope they end up understanding. 

4 hours ago, Mestizo said:

Hi @Bluey. I’m Mestizo, one of the other Support Mentors with Ditch the Label. I’m glad to see you are back on the forum as well, but sorry to hear about this treatment by your friends. I just wanted to applaud you for being willing to explain to them how you feel. I hope they end up understanding. 

One of them actually awknowleges my existance but it just hurts 

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

One of them actually awknowleges my existance but it just hurts 

Hi @elizabeth (Bluey) I can understand why it hurts. Being ignored is really horrible and I am sorry you are experiencing this right now. Can I ask, the friends who you feel are ignoring you now, are those the same ones who used to make fun of you and then wanted to be your friends or is this another group of friends you are talking about? 

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @elizabeth (Bluey) I can understand why it hurts. Being ignored is really horrible and I am sorry you are experiencing this right now. Can I ask, the friends who you feel are ignoring you now, are those the same ones who used to make fun of you and then wanted to be your friends or is this another group of friends you are talking about? 

They stopped ignoring me but they made some jokes about my uncle. Im walking with them alot

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

They stopped ignoring me but they made some jokes about my uncle. Im walking with them alot

Would you like to tell us a bit more about what happened? Only if you feel comfortable to, of course - no pressure. 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Hi @elizabeth (Bluey), I just wanted to check in and see how things have been with your friends at school this week? Hopefully things have settled down now. We're here if you want to talk about anything. 

Staff-Account.png

On 9/6/2024 at 6:42 AM, Aurora said:

Hi @elizabeth (Bluey), I just wanted to check in and see how things have been with your friends at school this week? Hopefully things have settled down now. We're here if you want to talk about anything. 

Its been ify, one hour they will walk with me but the next they act like they hate me. Yesterday it got so bad that I started crying. I walked by them and they kept saying they were sorry. Im really confused as to why they are acting like this, I want to forgive them, I really do but I´m just lost on what I do about this. 

On 8/30/2024 at 2:12 AM, Aurora said:

Would you like to tell us a bit more about what happened? Only if you feel comfortable to, of course - no pressure. 

They made some sexual jokes about my uncle.

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

They made some sexual jokes about my uncle.

Hi @elizabeth (Bluey) -- I'm sorry to hear that your friends are still teasing you, especially if they are making personal jokes about family members.

This must be tiring and upsetting for you if they apologise and then continue doing things like this. How did you respond this time after they made the joke about your uncle?

51 minutes ago, Lennie said:

Hi @elizabeth (Bluey) -- I'm sorry to hear that your friends are still teasing you, especially if they are making personal jokes about family members.

This must be tiring and upsetting for you if they apologise and then continue doing things like this. How did you respond this time after they made the joke about your uncle?

I told them this was the last chance I was going to give them.

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

I told them this was the last chance I was going to give them.

Well, it sounds as though you've been more than reasonable and patient with them, so I hope they realise this and begin treating you more kindly from now on. 

How are you feeling about the whole situation now?

6 minutes ago, Lennie said:

Well, it sounds as though you've been more than reasonable and patient with them, so I hope they realise this and begin treating you more kindly from now on. 

How are you feeling about the whole situation now?

I feel as if talking with them does help but I just want them to be kind and realize some things just are not funny. I´ll try to walk with them and they just dont say anything and I kind of hurts because I want to be friends with them because they are really cool and honestly I think they should be a little more respectful of the fact that I´m quite litterally going through hell right now.