ProffesorSparkles    

Being gay sucks. Wish I was straight. That's it <3

Also wish I had gay friends bc fr none of my friends understand what it's like

Just now, ProffesorSparkles said:

Not their fault ofc but still it'd be nice

1 hour ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Being gay sucks. Wish I was straight. That's it <3

I feel u, as a gay girl it does suck, but I will say that it does get better from here! There's way more representation nowadays that's when we were kids and people are more accepting but yeah, I deffo relate with what you say, there are days where you hate having to face the regular struggles of being LGBTQ+ but at the end of the day, it's who we are and we have each others backs! :)

1 hour ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Omg thisssss 

I had a couple bi and pansexual friends and they have moved on to go to different colleges so I'm the only person in my friend group who's gay and it's so awkward having to talk about relationships with them cos you never know what they might say or react, they just don't know

But you got me! And I'm sure there's a lot of amazing people on DTL who are here for you too! Im sure you will find other friends who are also part of the community soon!

12 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

feel u, as a gay girl it does suck, but I will say that it does get better from here! There's way more representation nowadays that's when we were kids and people are more accepting but yeah, I deffo relate with what you say, there are days where you hate having to face the regular struggles of being LGBTQ+ but at the end of the day, it's who we are and we have each others backs! :)

Yeah it's just at school everyone calls me gay and all and tbh idc at this point but ik that if I did come out to ppl i wouldn't hear the end of it. My school and general area is very straight white, "gay" is an insult etc etc, like the only ppl who know I'm gay are like 3 close friends

16 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Omg thisssss 

I had a couple bi and pansexual friends and they have moved on to go to different colleges so I'm the only person in my friend group who's gay and it's so awkward having to talk about relationships with them cos you never know what they might say or react, they just don't know

But you got me! And I'm sure there's a lot of amazing people on DTL who are here for you too! Im sure you will find other friends who are also part of the community soon!

Yeah one of my close friends likes girls and guys (idk if she's bi or smth else but all ik is she likes both) but she doesn't rlly go after girls that much so it's not rlly the same :(

Exactly, like their accepting and supportive and all but they just don't get it

aww tysm :) yeah dtl is such a positive space 

• Like 1

Listen being gay means this can happen 2 u at resteraunst

"Hello itsa 30 minute wait"

"Look im gay and if you seat me knoow you can tell ur friends what a good ally u are"

"right this way"

7 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

Listen being gay means this can happen 2 u at resteraunst

"Hello itsa 30 minute wait"

"Look im gay and if you seat me knoow you can tell ur friends what a good ally u are"

"right this way"

Bro I wish but I've come out to less than 5 ppl soooooo

13 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Yeah it's just at school everyone calls me gay and all and tbh idc at this point but ik that if I did come out to ppl i wouldn't hear the end of it. My school and general area is very straight white, "gay" is an insult etc etc, like the only ppl who know I'm gay are like 3 close friends

Yeah one of my close friends likes girls and guys (idk if she's bi or smth else but all ik is she likes both) but she doesn't rlly go after girls that much so it's not rlly the same :(

Exactly, like their accepting and supportive and all but they just don't get it

aww tysm :) yeah dtl is such a positive space 

I know how that feels and it's not the best feeling, I hate it when they use it as an insult, the good news is that you don't need their approval. You don't have to force yourself to come out if you don't want to or if you don't feel ready - it should be your choice ❤️

As someone who has come out to lots of people, it should be your choice. I have had people out me to others which was not fun at all as I had that choice taken from me :( I really hope that doesn't happen to you
So all in all, don't push yourself to come out if you don't feel ready to tell said person/people yet :D

10 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Bro I wish but I've come out to less than 5 ppl soooooo

But yeah I am sorry that you feel like you can't be truly open about yourself to others in school :( sending hugs 🫂

• Like 1