Cheeky little rant about my day 👀

ProffesorSparkles    

59 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

He's a cross between a staffie and a cocker spaniel!

Cool! I also listen to alot of genres. U have any fav artists?

Tysm! Good luck to you too

Awww I love cocker spaniels! Never heard of a staffie x cocker mix, that's so cool! I bet he's the sweetest buddy ❤️

Ayeee niceee

Fav artists (have a lot tbh) but I'd probably say artists who I listen to/have listen to the most is The internet, Syd and Steve Lacy (both from the band the internet) Tame Impala, childish gambino, Dominic Fike, Tyler the creator, Clairo, Kali Uchis, Tobi Lou, SZA and Samm Henshaw

Oof that's still a lot (and I was trying to keep it brief but I like all their music for different reasons so sorry for all that)

Awww thank you smmm

We can do it!!

4 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww I love cocker spaniels! Never heard of a staffie x cocker mix, that's so cool! I bet he's the sweetest buddy ❤️

Ayeee niceee

Fav artists (have a lot tbh) but I'd probably say artists who I listen to/have listen to the most is The internet, Syd and Steve Lacy (both from the band the internet) Tame Impala, childish gambino, Dominic Fike, Tyler the creator, Clairo, Kali Uchis, Tobi Lou, SZA and Samm Henshaw

Oof that's still a lot (and I was trying to keep it brief but I like all their music for different reasons so sorry for all that)

Awww thank you smmm

We can do it!!

Ye he's absolute lovely! We've had him for 3 years :) 

I also have a lot of fav artists haha. I've heard some of Steve lacys stuff, mainly just bad habit and dark red but I liked static and c u girl aswell. I've heard borderline by Tame Impala and the less I know the better they're both good. The only Dominic fike songs I've heard are the one from the spiderman across the soiderverse and the one in barbie lmao but I have ofc heard three nights. I've heard a little bit of Tyler and clairo. Idk many songs tho. I don't know a lot of Kali uchis stuff but omg I LOVE telepatia lol and bc ik Spanish I can understand the song lol same w moonlight. Haven't heard of tobi or Sam but I do like sza. I only rlly know her SOS album but I listen to it a ton. She was my most listened to artist on Spotify in 2023 lol. I rlly love ur music test it's an awesome blend haha

YES WE CAN DO THE EXAMS

• Yay! 1

2 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Ye he's absolute lovely! We've had him for 3 years :) 

I also have a lot of fav artists haha. I've heard some of Steve lacys stuff, mainly just bad habit and dark red but I liked static and c u girl aswell. I've heard borderline by Tame Impala and the less I know the better they're both good. The only Dominic fike songs I've heard are the one from the spiderman across the soiderverse and the one in barbie lmao but I have ofc heard three nights. I've heard a little bit of Tyler and clairo. Idk many songs tho. I don't know a lot of Kali uchis stuff but omg I LOVE telepatia lol and bc ik Spanish I can understand the song lol same w moonlight. Haven't heard of tobi or Sam but I do like sza. I only rlly know her SOS album but I listen to it a ton. She was my most listened to artist on Spotify in 2023 lol. I rlly love ur music test it's an awesome blend haha

YES WE CAN DO THE EXAMS

Awwww he sounds gorgeous 😍 

Omggggg yayyy, so glad u also like some of my fav artists Tom ❤️

yessss telepatia and moonlight are so good - loving the bilingual vibes, Spanish is such a beautiful language so it's super cool how you are fluent 👏 

Quick update, I finally listened to some more of Mitskis songs and omg I just live her voice, it's so soft and soothing but some of her songs (especially the first half of first love/late spring) give a wave of that melancholy  feeling and it gives goosebumps iwl

YESSS we got thissss!!!

8 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awwww he sounds gorgeous 😍 

Omggggg yayyy, so glad u also like some of my fav artists Tom ❤️

yessss telepatia and moonlight are so good - loving the bilingual vibes, Spanish is such a beautiful language so it's super cool how you are fluent 👏 

Quick update, I finally listened to some more of Mitskis songs and omg I just live her voice, it's so soft and soothing but some of her songs (especially the first half of first love/late spring) give a wave of that melancholy  feeling and it gives goosebumps iwl

YESSS we got thissss!!!

Yeeesssss

Yea mitskis stuff can be very melancholy and sad but her voice is amazing , the lyrics can be a bit if a jumble but occasionally you'll find a sentence or two and it's like BAM mitski just described my life 😭

If we're exchanging music, you should listen to TV girl and laufey! Laufey is an Icelandic jazz singer with an absolutely gorgeous ethereal voice, and tv girl is an indie band. They're very different to mitski lol but they're great. I'm gonna try listen to some songs from the internet 👍🏼

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Yeeesssss

Yea mitskis stuff can be very melancholy and sad but her voice is amazing , the lyrics can be a bit if a jumble but occasionally you'll find a sentence or two and it's like BAM mitski just described my life 😭

If we're exchanging music, you should listen to TV girl and laufey! Laufey is an Icelandic jazz singer with an absolutely gorgeous ethereal voice, and tv girl is an indie band. They're very different to mitski lol but they're great. I'm gonna try listen to some songs from the internet 👍🏼

Awww ❤️ 😭

Omg yesss I will deffo listen to both of your amazing suggestions, thank you sm Tom! 💗 

Ayeee 🤗

• Like 1