Ways you calm down!

AshtonBeach ย  ย 

• Digital Mentor
On 5/26/2024 at 11:21 AM, jazzy.sky said:

Awww no worries Aurora, I'm always glad to hear from you ๐Ÿ’—

Awww you're so sweet, thank you so much!!

Thank you again for suggesting the audiobooks, honestly life changing!

I've made it to chapter 2 of Kays Anatomy and it's really funny, love the drawings and theres plenty of funny facts and toilet humour which is a win ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank youuu, will do!

i hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and hopefully come Tuesday,ย  I have more skating and book updates and things

Sending hugs ๐Ÿซ‚ย 

Thanks so much lovely @jazzy.skyย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

That's great to hear that Kays Anatomy is pretty funny so far and has lots of fun facts. I agree, toilet humour is always a winย ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've just realised that we've been hijacking Ashton's post on Ways to Calm downย ๐Ÿซฃย Would you like to carry on this conversation either in a new post or on CS (if there is anything private you would like to talk about) or are you good for now? Whatever suits you best - just let me knowย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thanks so much lovely @jazzy.skyย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

That's great to hear that Kays Anatomy is pretty funny so far and has lots of fun facts. I agree, toilet humour is always a winย ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've just realised that we've been hijacking Ashton's post on Ways to Calm downย ๐Ÿซฃย Would you like to carry on this conversation either in a new post or on CS (if there is anything private you would like to talk about) or are you good for now? Whatever suits you best - just let me knowย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahaha yessss! Some updates, I've been listening to more audiobooks and reserved the ebook for Marvellous Medicinesย 

Ooop ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซข sorry to @AshtonBeach

Genuinely do not mind where we carry on the convo, whichever you think would be best/convinent for you, im down!ย 

Sorry again for hijacking the main post ๐Ÿ˜…

• Digital Mentor
On 5/28/2024 at 1:52 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Hahaha yessss! Some updates, I've been listening to more audiobooks and reserved the ebook for Marvellous Medicinesย 

Ooop ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซข sorry to @AshtonBeach

Genuinely do not mind where we carry on the convo, whichever you think would be best/convinent for you, im down!ย 

Sorry again for hijacking the main post ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm sure @AshtonBeachย doesn't mind. Nevertheless, I have created a new chat hereย 

so we can keep talking there if you like ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png