This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Self-Harm

How are you?

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey everyone,

We hope you're all doing well! 😊 We know life can throw a lot our way, so we wanted to check in and see how you're doing.

Whether you're feeling on top of the world or could use a virtual hug, this is a space for you to share. No judgment, just support.

So, how's life treating you lately? Drop a comment below and let's chat!

Staff-Account.png

Hey harper, I could be better, how are you doing? Thank you for asking ☺️

Actually I'm feeling pretty sick at the moment and I think its covid >_>

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Hey harper, I could be better, how are you doing? Thank you for asking ☺️

Would a new Minions GIF help a little? I'm happy that it's getting brighter in the mornings :)

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, jake said:

Actually I'm feeling pretty sick at the moment and I think its covid >_>

I hope that you start to feel better soon. Do you have any box sets lined up for your weekend of sneezes? 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Harper said:

Would a new Minions GIF help a little? I'm happy that it's getting brighter in the mornings :)

Aw that would be nice, also the community is taking forever to load! 

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aw that would be nice, also the community is taking forever to load! 

Thanks for letting me know, we're on it and should hopefully be fixed in a few moments 

Listen To Me Omg GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Harper said:

Thanks for letting me know, we're on it and should hopefully be fixed in a few moments 

Listen To Me Omg GIF

Minions! Yes 🙌🏻 thank you ☺️ 

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Minions! Yes 🙌🏻 thank you ☺️ 

What 1 thing could you do to make your day 1% better?

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Harper said:

What 1 thing could you do to make your day 1% better?

Being on DTL will make my day that 1% better ☺️

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, Megs- said:

Being on DTL will make my day that 1% better ☺️

And what 1 other thing will help get it to 2% better? 😁

Staff-Account.png

And what 1 other thing will help get it to 2% better? 😁

Hugging the cats :)! 

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Hugging the cats :)! 

While they just look up at you all like

👁👄👁

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Harper said:

While they just look up at you all like

👁👄👁

They actually do😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

Lily hates cuddles, Tyrone loves them!

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Lily hates cuddles, Tyrone loves them!

Oh that's so funny because Luna LOVES cuddles and Sol.... well... he tolerates them. I can carry Luna around the house just hoisted over the shoulder and she loves it!

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Harper said:

Oh that's so funny because Luna LOVES cuddles and Sol.... well... he tolerates them. I can carry Luna around the house just hoisted over the shoulder and she loves it!

Aww haha! They’re so fluffy! I want a cat like luna & sol in the future ☺️😆. Do they malt? Tyrone does, like lots! So frustrating when you wake up and he’s by your head and fluff is in your mouth, having coughing fits when waking up due to cat fur is not nice 😂😂😂

Also, still taking forever to load, keep switching to my wifi and data, stlll loading & taking forever 😂

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Aww haha! They’re so fluffy! I want a cat like luna & sol in the future ☺️😆. Do they malt? Tyrone does, like lots! So frustrating when you wake up and he’s by your head and fluff is in your mouth, having coughing fits when waking up due to cat fur is not nice 😂😂😂

Oh they are lovely, both are rag dolls. They do! I find fur everywhere, so can completely relate. I once was away from them for 2 months and was still finding their hair!

Also the developers are currently looking at the speed so it should be fixed soon. It isn't your wifi!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Harper said:

Oh they are lovely, both are rag dolls. They do! I find fur everywhere, so can completely relate. I once was away from them for 2 months and was still finding their hair!

Also the developers are currently looking at the speed so it should be fixed soon. It isn't your wifi!

Haha, they’re lovely pets! I love them to pieces, but not the fur 😂. Lily has started being very loud at 3am, she does it and if she sees a human she stops. But it’s so annoying being woken up at 3am to her 🥴😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harper said:

Ah no worries, thank you ☺️ 

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Haha, they’re lovely pets! I love them to pieces, but not the fur 😂. Lily has started being very loud at 3am, she does it and if she sees a human she stops. But it’s so annoying being woken up at 3am to her 🥴😂

Oh she's just trying to wake you up so that she can play with you! Our cats sleep downstairs for this very reason.... 

Staff-Account.png

Oh she's just trying to wake you up so that she can play with you! Our cats sleep downstairs for this very reason.... 

haha, true. Like, she does it constantly like, she’s doing it now and won’t shut up 😂😂.

• Like 1

I hear the noise she makes in my sleep lmao 🤣 

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hey Harper. I'm feeling so scared to live my life because of covid. I have a very unhealthy fixation surrounding it, I worry that I will catch it again and be affected really badly. I worry that I will go to the hospital or die young after catching it too many times (I'm 23 years old) I try not to look at the Internet but I have today and I just feel so scared to live life normally. I've got an acting show to perform next week and I don't want to do it because of this fear. I do get my jabs but ever since I first had it back in 2022, it's affected my ears and balance. I hate what my life is becoming. I just wish that life was 100% normal cause I know that I would be thriving. My mum wants me to go out and be happy but I struggle so much with this because of this fear. I wear a mask but my mum thinks i don't need it and I want to break away from it but I feels so hard too. One part of me wants to stay home but another part of me wants me to go out. I'm autistic so it's been really hard for me growing up.

Edited by Abbey