Announcement

Duckie    

• Digital Mentor

Hi everyone! 

Duckie here with some exciting news! I am doing my last month working at Ditch the Label due to expecting a duckling... that's right, I'm preggers! I will go on maternity leave from the 1st of May, and will be back next year. I will use my KIT-days (Keeping in Touch-days) and visit as much as I can of course, as I navigate life with a newborn for the second time!

Bird Duck GIF

Thank you to my fellow @Digital Mentors for being so supportive and understanding during my pregnancy, and thank you to everyone on here for making my job enjoyable and meaningful ❤️

• Like 4

Staff-Account.png

34 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi everyone! 

Duckie here with some exciting news! I am doing my last month working at Ditch the Label due to expecting a duckling... that's right, I'm preggers! I will go on maternity leave from the 1st of May, and will be back next year. I will use my KIT-days (Keeping in Touch-days) and visit as much as I can of course, as I navigate life with a newborn for the second time!

Bird Duck GIF

Thank you to my fellow @Digital Mentors for being so supportive and understanding during my pregnancy, and thank you to everyone on here for making my job enjoyable and meaningful ❤️

Are you coming back ? I don’t want you to go but omg so happy for you! Ahhhhhhhhh hehe! Wish you a happy birth duckie! I’ll miss you. Are you coming back as a digital mentor next year? I’ll miss you so much. Omg so sad but so happy too. Missing you already even though you are still here!

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Are you coming back ? I don’t want you to go but omg so happy for you! Ahhhhhhhhh hehe! Wish you a happy birth duckie! I’ll miss you. Are you coming back as a digital mentor next year? I’ll miss you so much. Omg so sad but so happy too. Missing you already even though you are still here!

Hi @Megs-,

Yes, of course I'll come back again afterwards ❤️ I'll be back on the 1st of Jan 2025, but I will also jump in and out in between to check in and say hi of course 🥰 All depending on how I navigate life with a newborn of course - but my return date remains 😊

I will miss you too ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

11 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Megs-,

Yes, of course I'll come back again afterwards ❤️ I'll be back on the 1st of Jan 2025, but I will also jump in and out in between to check in and say hi of course 🥰 All depending on how I navigate life with a newborn of course - but my return date remains 😊

I will miss you too ❤️❤️❤️

Aww, well. I hope your recovery goes smoothly as possible, I hope the baby is born healthy and no complications. I hope that you will remain in good health throughout and, remember how awesome you are Duckie! Since joining, you’ve made me feel so proud of how much I’ve accomplished and achieved and, yes I have my down days but you make me feel so special. I’ll miss you dearly, but I’ll remember the good times we’ve had, and can’t wait for January 1st! When you go on birth leave, I’ll message you every day wishing you well! Miss you 🥰🥰

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
28 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aww, well. I hope your recovery goes smoothly as possible, I hope the baby is born healthy and no complications. I hope that you will remain in good health throughout and, remember how awesome you are Duckie! Since joining, you’ve made me feel so proud of how much I’ve accomplished and achieved and, yes I have my down days but you make me feel so special. I’ll miss you dearly, but I’ll remember the good times we’ve had, and can’t wait for January 1st! When you go on birth leave, I’ll message you every day wishing you well! Miss you 🥰🥰

Bless you ❤️ Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate your kind spirit.

I can't wait for my updates from you when I check in on the forum! I want to hear all about what you get up to! 😊 I will miss you too!

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

27 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Bless you ❤️ Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate your kind spirit.

I can't wait for my updates from you when I check in on the forum! I want to hear all about what you get up to! 😊 I will miss you too!

Of course! I’ll update you :)! I have something planned for the day that you go on maternity leave! What date do you go on maternity leave? Is it the 31st of April? 

• Ditch the Label Staff
14 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi everyone! 

Bird Duck GIF

You'll be missed but we can't wait to welcome you back! 👶

baby spinning GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

16 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi everyone! 

Bird Duck GIF

Awwww Duckie, congratulations!! This is wonderful news ❤️ I hope you have a lovely time with your bundle of joy and your family  🐤🐣🐥 we will miss you loads but im so happy for you and the family! Sending you all loads of hugs! 🫂 

Edited by jazzy.sky
Spelling mistakes lol

16 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi everyone! 

Bird Duck GIF

Congrats!!!!! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi everyone! 

Bird Duck GIF

Awwww when its born you should post a pic sorry not being staly or something but i love babys!

Also do you know what sex it is?

Edited by Shoemaker
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shoemaker said:

Awwww when its born you should post a pic sorry not being staly or something but i love babys!

Dont think Duckie will be posting a picture as, it’s for safety purposes. My niece is a toddler and I love her to pieces, babies are adorable ☺️ 

• Like 2

On 4/7/2024 at 12:28 PM, Duckie said:

Hi everyone! 

Bird Duck GIF

Oh my god! Congrats!!! I'll see you back next year! Good luck!!

• Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 9:54 AM, Megs- said:

Dont think Duckie will be posting a picture as, it’s for safety purposes. My niece is a toddler and I love her to pieces, babies are adorable ☺️ 

I understand I love babys

• Digital Mentor
On 4/8/2024 at 2:23 PM, Shoemaker said:

I am going for a surprise actually 😊 I did with my now five year old daughter as well, so that's exciting! Will let you know if it's a boy or a girl for sure 🥰

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/9/2024 at 3:19 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Oh my god! Congrats!!! I'll see you back next year! Good luck!!

Thank you so much 🥰

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/8/2024 at 12:09 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Awwww Duckie, congratulations!! This is wonderful news ❤️ I hope you have a lovely time with your bundle of joy and your family  🐤🐣🐥 we will miss you loads but im so happy for you and the family! Sending you all loads of hugs! 🫂 

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am really excited to see the baby and to see how my five year old daughter gets on with them. 🥰

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/8/2024 at 12:24 PM, AshtonBeach said:

Congrats!!!!! 

Thank you ❤️🥰

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/7/2024 at 9:24 PM, Megs- said:

Of course! I’ll update you :)! I have something planned for the day that you go on maternity leave! What date do you go on maternity leave? Is it the 31st of April? 

Hi there!

That's right, I will be doing my last day (and eve) on the 31st of April. Bless you ❤️

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

Hi there!

That's right, I will be doing my last day (and eve) on the 31st of April. Bless you ❤️

Aww, will miss you so much! Don’t want to see you go, but also so hoping that bubba and you are safe during delivery etc! 🩷🩵

• Digital Mentor
20 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aww, will miss you so much! Don’t want to see you go, but also so hoping that bubba and you are safe during delivery etc! 🩷🩵

Thank you so much my dear ❤️ You are always so kind.

I will keep checking in whenever I can. I've got 10 KIT-days (Keeping in touch-days) to use, so my plan is to use those whenever I need to leave the baby bubble 😅

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/7/2024 at 7:28 PM, Duckie said:

Hi everyone! 

Bird Duck GIF

We are all really excited for you! We'll miss you a lot but luckily it won't be too long until we have you back 🥰

baby duck GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png