Nike

Shopping

Music of all types

Getting Hype/ Dancing

All things Christianity

Hairstyles 

All-star cheer

I'd love to be friends if you like any of these things

Hi Elizabeth, I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here.  Welcome to Ditch the Label! It is lovely to meet you 😊! Thanks so much for telling us about the things that you like. Wow, you have loads of interests and such a great variety, too 🙂! Can you tell me a bit more about All-star cheer? Is that a form of cheerleading? I'm not based in the US so I'm not familiar with it but would love to hear some more about it. 

Also, if you have any questions or need some help navigating the site just give me or one of the other support mentors a shout

pleased to meet you hello GIF by WWF_UK

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 3/26/2024 at 12:00 AM, elizabeth (taylors version) said:

hi I'm Elizabeth and these are things I like:

Bluey

WWE/AEW

Nike

Shopping

Music of all types

Getting Hype/ Dancing

All things Christianity

Hairstyles 

All-star cheer

I'd love to be friends if you like any of these things

Hi @elizabeth (taylors version),

L-O-V-E Bluey! I am doing a Bluey themed Easter egg hunt for my daughter this easter! Because I am super eggcited about it.

Oooh, what kind of hairstyles do you do? I am desent with braids and doing curls and stuff, but I usually end up doing styles on others rather than myself. Too much hair, too little time - plus more satisfying to be able to see the progress.

Anyway, thanks for that great presentation! I love when people jump straight to interests!

Music is everything ❤️ Is your name referring to Taylor Swift? Didn't think it was the original Elizabeth Taylor lol.

Staff-Account.png

On 3/27/2024 at 11:38 AM, Duckie said:

Hi @elizabeth (taylors version),

L-O-V-E Bluey! I am doing a Bluey themed Easter egg hunt for my daughter this easter! Because I am super eggcited about it.

Oooh, what kind of hairstyles do you do? I am desent with braids and doing curls and stuff, but I usually end up doing styles on others rather than myself. Too much hair, too little time - plus more satisfying to be able to see the progress.

Anyway, thanks for that great presentation! I love when people jump straight to interests!

Music is everything ❤️ Is your name referring to Taylor Swift? Didn't think it was the original Elizabeth Taylor lol.

My name is elizabeth but I LOVE Taylor swift

Please tell me how the bluey egg hunt goes!

I am trying to learn dutch braids

On 3/26/2024 at 5:42 AM, Aurora said:

Hi Elizabeth, I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here.  Welcome to Ditch the Label! It is lovely to meet you 😊! Thanks so much for telling us about the things that you like. Wow, you have loads of interests and such a great variety, too 🙂! Can you tell me a bit more about All-star cheer? Is that a form of cheerleading? I'm not based in the US so I'm not familiar with it but would love to hear some more about it. 

Also, if you have any questions or need some help navigating the site just give me or one of the other support mentors a shout

pleased to meet you hello GIF by WWF_UK

I followed you so you can ask away!

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, elizabeth (unicorse) said:

I followed you so you can ask away!

That's great 😃! Can you tell me a bit more about All Star Cheer? I just had a little look online and it looks impressive. Very athletic and acrobatic at the same time. Do you participate yourself and if so how long have you been doing it for? 

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's great 😃! Can you tell me a bit more about All Star Cheer? I just had a little look online and it looks impressive. Very athletic and acrobatic at the same time. Do you participate yourself and if so how long have you been doing it for? 

Its very exausting but I love it I've been doing it since kindergarten and I also do brazillian jiu jitsu

• Digital Mentor
On 3/29/2024 at 4:30 PM, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

Its very exausting but I love it I've been doing it since kindergarten and I also do brazillian jiu jitsu

Wow! That's properly badass! I can't do any of those things without hurting myself 😂

That's very impressive! 

Staff-Account.png

28 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Wow! That's properly badass! I can't do any of those things without hurting myself 😂

That's very impressive! 

its really fun but I get tapped out alot

• Digital Mentor
On 3/31/2024 at 9:06 PM, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

its really fun but I get tapped out alot

I've never done jiu jitsu myself but I love watching it!! As Duckie said - properly badass! I love how many different skills you have 😃 How long have you been doing jiu jitsu for? 

Staff-Account.png

23 hours ago, Aurora said:

I've never done jiu jitsu myself but I love watching it!! As Duckie said - properly badass! I love how many different skills you have 😃 How long have you been doing jiu jitsu for? 

Ive been doing it for 2 years

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

Ive been doing it for 2 years

Nice! I would imagine it's very different to cheerleading, right? I get the impression that you are very athletic. How often per week do you do some kind of sporty activity? 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Nice! I would imagine it's very different to cheerleading, right? I get the impression that you are very athletic. How often per week do you do some kind of sporty activity? 

Atleast 2x a week

• Digital Mentor
7 minutes ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

Atleast 2x a week

That's great. I can see that you have lots of other interests, like music and shopping. What's your favourite thing to do? 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's great. I can see that you have lots of other interests, like music and shopping. What's your favourite thing to do? 

My fav thing to do is work on my art and hang out with friends

• Digital Mentor

Hi @elizabeth (Bluey). I’m Mestizo, one of the other Support Mentors for Ditch the Label! I too wanted to welcome you! I’m excited you’ve decided to join us. It’s great to hear about all the different things you like to do. What type of art do you do? 

Just now, Mestizo said:

Hi @elizabeth (Bluey). I’m Mestizo, one of the other Support Mentors for Ditch the Label! I too wanted to welcome you! I’m excited you’ve decided to join us. It’s great to hear about all the different things you like to do. What type of art do you do? 

I do abstract art

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

My fav thing to do is work on my art and hang out with friends

Nice! Do you take any extra art classes in school or this something you do in your spare time? 

I love seeing my friends, too.  Do you have one group of friends or separate friends that don't really hang out together? 

Staff-Account.png