This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Crushing on an Ex

AshtonBeach Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hello my name is Alex/Ashton and im currently crushing on my ex

For background information me and this girl had have dated like 10 times now andΒ  I really really like her like a lot but their is always something that makes it to where we have to break up. We hadent started talking as friends again until recently and she was like "I miss you and wanted to talk" and stuff like that.

More background info The first time we dated we broke up because she was say stuff like "I wanna eat yout cream" when I would be eating icecream so that was odd.But every other time we broke up cause of her family. she says that she wont listen to them anymore because she loves me but idk...Β 

We are meeting up later and idk if I should give it another try or not wwyd?

1 hour ago, Alexbeach said:

Hello my name is Alex/Ashton and im currently crushing on my ex

For background information me and this girl had have dated like 10 times now andΒ  I really really like her like a lot but their is always something that makes it to where we have to break up. We hadent started talking as friends again until recently and she was like "I miss you and wanted to talk" and stuff like that.

More background info The first time we dated we broke up because she was say stuff like "I wanna eat yout cream" when I would be eating icecream so that was odd.But every other time we broke up cause of her family. she says that she wont listen to them anymore because she loves me but idk...Β 

We are meeting up later and idk if I should give it another try or not wwyd?

Hey Alex! I would definitely try again, if you both still like each other and you didn't break up on bad terms, then there is definitely a good chance that it will work out.

That being said, if her family are the reason as to why you guys break up over and over, then maybe let the time pass as chances are they will split you up again.

So overall,Β  give it some time if the parents/family still aren't supportive and dont get together until they are more supportive and if they are more accepting of the relationship,Β  try again. :D

If not, best to not get back together as they will split you up again and they might start treating your ex differently if they are strict

I really hope things work out for both of you, even if that means staying as friends ❀️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey Alex! I would definitely try again, if you both still like each other and you didn't break up on bad terms, then there is definitely a good chance that it will work out.

That being said, if her family are the reason as to why you guys break up over and over, then maybe let the time pass as chances are they will split you up again.

So overall,Β  give it some time if the parents/family still aren't supportive and dont get together until they are more supportive and if they are more accepting of the relationship,Β  try again. :D

If not, best to not get back together as they will split you up again and they might start treating your ex differently if they are strict

I really hope things work out for both of you, even if that means staying as friends ❀️ 

I know what you mean but her parents hate me and she is very persitant that she doesent care .

thanks! Your awsome

• Hug 1

Update .\\\\\\.

Sooooo she bought me a bracelet and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek love it so much!Β  She said we would talk tonight and she showed me whatmy name was on her phone its "My Darling" so thats funnn She issss sending mixed signals like i like youΒ  but noone can know Ill show kiss you bbut in private its like im a secret?

UGHHHH WHY OK UPDATEΒ 

SO she broke up with her bf

but now said she might not like me??
but she doesnt know if she does or dosent and she is like "Hey cutie" and then "I need space
SO IDFK