Stupid homopobic people

AshtonBeach    
Go to solution Solved by welches_242,

Hello my name is alex 14 trans male and me and my two boyfriends sam 15 and christian 15 have been getting like idk I guess hate mail? I look in my locked and there are notes like "Polly freak" "trans loser" stuff like that and I told the principle and consuler and they didnt do anything :( Now my bfs are getting that type of stuff too and its horible!

wwyd?

• Solution
Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

"Thank you for being so supportive"

welches_242 was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 20 points.

12 hours ago, Alexbeach said:

Hello my name is Alex 14 trans male and me and my two boyfriends sam 15 and christian 15 have been getting like idk I guess hate mail? I look in my locked and there are notes like "Poly freak" "trans loser" stuff like that and I told the principle and councillor and they didn't do anything :( Now my bfs are getting that type of stuff too and its horrible!

wwyd?

Those people are absolutely awful. Don't let the haters get to you! There's a couple basic things you can do (usually staff on this website have a better idea tho, lol):

1) Be persistent with the higher ups (principle, councillors, etc.). Keep consistently expressing the issue to them and how it is affecting you and your boyfriends. Have a conversation about possible solutions and what they can do.

2) Get parents, family, and friends involved. Numbers can make an impact!

3) Go to the people in charge of the higher ups. Express how this is a problem and see if you can change it. 

**Make sure you do know school policies and other information too so you know what is expected to happen. It's always best to solve a situation diplomatically.

I hope this helps! :)

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Alexbeach said:

Hello my name is alex 14 trans male and me and my two boyfriends sam 15 and christian 15 have been getting like idk I guess hate mail? I look in my locked and there are notes like "Polly freak" "trans loser" stuff like that and I told the principle and consuler and they didnt do anything :( Now my bfs are getting that type of stuff too and its horible!

wwyd?

Hi @Alexbeach

I'm really sorry to hear that this is happening to you.  It's not OK and you and your boyfriends should not have to put up with this. Especially not at school, which is meant to be a safe and nurturing place for every student.

I can see that @welches_242 has already given you some idea of things you can try. I have also replied to your message in CS. Please know that we are all here for you and we can support you with this! 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png