It's Barn

Barn    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi everyone, it’s Barn here from the Ditch the Label Team, hope you’re having a great day. 

I thought it was time that I introduced myself properly, so here goes. 

By day, I juggle spreadsheets and brainstorm campaigns as marketing manager. But by night (or whenever I have a free moment), I turn into a total data enthusiast. 

I’m keen to get you involved in our marketing. We’re using big data and analytics to make decisions, but it’s important that we’re also speaking to our community. So, I’ll be asking for your feedback on what we’re doing, what you like and what you think we could do better, along with topics, themes and content we should be talking about. 

We’ll be creating monthly moments where we’ll ask for your thoughts, opinions or advice on particular insights and trends. You’ll have the chance to add your opinion to current events, global issues, zeitgeist trends and more. So keep an eye out for these as we’re rolling them out soon. 

So, whether you're a seasoned veteran or a curious newcomer, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to share your experiences, suggestions, and anything else that pops into your mind. After all, your insights are the ultimate feedback. 

Barn 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Barn said:

Hi everyone, it’s Barn here from the Ditch the Label Team, hope you’re having a great day. 

By day, I juggle spreadsheets and brainstorm campaigns as marketing manager. But by night (or whenever I have a free moment), I turn into a total data enthusiast. 

I’m keen to get you involved in our marketing. We’re using big data and analytics to make decisions, but it’s important that we’re also speaking to our community. So, I’ll be asking for your feedback on what we’re doing, what you like and what you think we could do better, along with topics, themes and content we should be talking about. 

We’ll be creating monthly moments where we’ll ask for your thoughts, opinions or advice on particular insights and trends. You’ll have the chance to add your opinion to current events, global issues, zeitgeist trends and more. So keep an eye out for these as we’re rolling them out soon. 

So, whether you're a seasoned veteran or a curious newcomer, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to share your experiences, suggestions, and anything else that pops into your mind. After all, your insights are the ultimate feedback. 

Barn 

Hey, Barn!

Excited to see you around :)

Well, I do like giving feedback, so this should be exciting :)

Welcome to the community!

• Ditch the Label Staff

Great to have you on Community! 😁

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Barn said:

Barn 

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Great to have you on the community @Barn!

Staff-Account.png

Hellloooo barn! Lovely to meet you 🙂

• Digital Mentor
On 3/8/2024 at 2:52 PM, Barn said:

Barn 

Hi @Barn

It's brilliant to have you on our community 🙂. I can't wait to hear more about everyone's ideas and suggestions on what we should focus on more and new things we might want to try !

Staff-Account.png