Please help me navigate DTL

June_Bug Β  Β 

So I tried to join a club, but now I can't find it. Is there a place where all of your clubs are?

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, June_Bug said:

So I tried to join a club, but now I can't find it. Is there a place where all of your clubs are?

Hi @June_Bug, welcome to Ditch the Label! It's great to have you hereΒ πŸ™‚! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I can see that you have already posted on another topic, asking for advice. I just wanted to let you know that you can also send us a confidential support request if you ever want to talk about anything more privately. To do this, just click on the confidential support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you very soon.

It's great that you want to join one of your clubs. Are you on a mobile or a desktop? If you're on your mobile, just go to the top of the page and click on the three lines in the top right corner. Select 'clubs' and then 'view clubs' from the drop down menu.  This should bring up all the clubs that we have. If you're on your desktop, go to the top of the page.  On the left you'll see six icons, next to the Ditch the Label logo. Click on the second icon (the one with three people) - this should take you directly to our club page. You can of course also just click on this link 😊 https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/clubs/

Again, lovely to meet you. Hopefully I'll get to speak to you some more very soon.Β 

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Staff-Account.png