Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

What time is it, Mr. Wolf?


Emberfrost12 Β  Β 

Recommended Posts

The rules are simple

1. Reply with the time it is in real life, where you are

2. You cannot reply within fifteen minutes of your last reply, unless someone replies between the two

3. You can choose to use an actual time (8;30 am, 3;30 pm, 18;00) or a relative time (Dinnertime, Time to go to school, etc.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8;57 am!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Awwww dude I actually love playing this game in real life)

1:16PM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For real, though

11:20 am

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

For real, though

11:20 am

It’s because I like chasing people (it feeds my predatory instincts 😊)

1:26PM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Coyotea said:

It’s because I like chasing people (it feeds my predatory instincts 😊)

1:26PM

Ahh hah

2:04 pm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Β 

Time to live my life XD

Nah, it is 11:48, and time to do some maths revision (🫠)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Time for school to start! 8:53

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8:40 am

The first activity of the day for all of you is like...2:00 am for me. I'm still sleeping when you're posting, @AuroraΒ πŸ˜…

Β 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12:24 pm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 2/27/2024 at 3:41 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

8:40 am

The first activity of the day for all of you is like...2:00 am for me. I'm still sleeping when you're posting, @AuroraΒ πŸ˜…

That does explain, why we're never online at the same timeΒ πŸ˜…

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

5.59 am - Woke up because my leg was cramping πŸ˜…

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Duckie said:

5.59 am - Woke up because my leg was cramping πŸ˜…

oh no! I'm hoping it's better?

11:49 am

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 3/1/2024 at 6:49 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

oh no! I'm hoping it's better?

11:49 am

Bless you. I am much better than you. One of my legs has just randomly started cramping early in the mornings but I am usually able to go back to sleep afterwards. One of those mysterious things!

7.15 pm

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Duckie said:

Bless you. I am much better than you. One of my legs has just randomly started cramping early in the mornings but I am usually able to go back to sleep afterwards. One of those mysterious things!

7.15 pm

I actually also hurt one of my legs - first by breakdancing, then I took a hard fall in skiing and it kinda fixed it. Weird

8:40 am

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I actually also hurt one of my legs - first by breakdancing, then I took a hard fall in skiing and it kinda fixed it. Weird

8:40 am

That does sound weird! Maybe two wrongs can sometimes make a right.

Omg don't get me started on all the times I've dislocated my knee 😬 Hyper mobility is no joke. Just makes you more prone to accidents. Luckily I haven't had any in a long time (touch wood).

4.56 PM

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9:03am

time to get dressed for work in an hour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

That does sound weird! Maybe two wrongs can sometimes make a right.

Omg don't get me started on all the times I've dislocated my knee 😬 Hyper mobility is no joke. Just makes you more prone to accidents. Luckily I haven't had any in a long time (touch wood).

4.56 PM

Oop, fun

12:29

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Oop, fun

12:29

8:35

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8:44

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...