Query about the guidelines for submitting replies to others posts

Mercury Venus Β  Β 

Hello :)

I was wondering if someone could check a reply I made in response to someones post, as it said it would need to be checked before posting due to a trigger warning tag I added regarding mentions of mental illness and traumatic experiences?

Duckie
This post was recognized by Duckie!

"Thank you for always looking out for new members :)"

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 10 points.

Due to different trigger warnings, depending what is said in the reply, it may have to be checked, ( approved ). Nothing to worry about, one of the staff members will approve it as soon as possible! Welcome to ditch the label by the way :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Megs- said:

Due to different trigger warnings, depending what is said in the reply, it may have to be checked, ( approved ). Nothing to worry about, one of the staff members will approve it as soon as possible! Welcome to ditch the label by the way :)

Hey, sorry this is super late, I've been working all day and didn't have a chance to log on till now, thank you for confirming that, and thank you for the welcome, I've been really happy with this space so far, and hope to continue to meet other helpful and kind individuals like yourself :) (Sorry I don't know if that sounded weird, thank you for the help tho aha).Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Satan said:

Hey, sorry this is super late, I've been working all day and didn't have a chance to log on till now, thank you for confirming that, and thank you for the welcome, I've been really happy with this space so far, and hope to continue to meet other helpful and kind individuals like yourself :) (Sorry I don't know if that sounded weird, thank you for the help tho aha).Β 

It definitely didn’t sound weird at all, thank you ☺️ 

• Yaaas 1