Childhood issues

Keira6!    

Many of the people at school say they know what I've been through in my life when they actually haven't and it hurts because their trying to say they've gone through the same thing that i have when they actually haven't. I just don't know why people don't understand me. 

Hey Keira, Thankyou for explaining what’s going on for you. At the end of the day, people say they know what we’ve been through when actually they don’t, sometimes others say they’ve been through what you’ve been through to try and make their issues sound more serious etc, but also some people can relate, but of course, no one knows the exact what you have been through. I care about you, how are you since posting this? I sense things are tough for you right now, I just want to let you know that you’re not alone and that we at DTL care very much about you, not sure if you already know but they’re mentors at dtl Who you can talk to 1-2-1 if you’d like? I’ll tag them below so they can respond in more detail than I can, just know no matter what, you have us rooting for you! Go you! Much love,

megs 🫂

@Digital Mentor

14 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Hey Keira, Thankyou for explaining what’s going on for you. At the end of the day, people say they know what we’ve been through when actually they don’t, sometimes others say they’ve been through what you’ve been through to try and make their issues sound more serious etc, but also some people can relate, but of course, no one knows the exact what you have been through. I care about you, how are you since posting this? I sense things are tough for you right now, I just want to let you know that you’re not alone and that we at DTL care very much about you, not sure if you already know but they’re mentors at dtl Who you can talk to 1-2-1 if you’d like? I’ll tag them below so they can respond in more detail than I can, just know no matter what, you have us rooting for you! Go you! Much love,

megs 🫂

@Digital Mentor

If i'm being honest not so good.

Just now, Keira6! said:

If i'm being honest not so good.

Do you need support? A lovely mentor is online right now if you need someone to talk to? Of course I am here if you need someone to talk to!

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Do you need support? A lovely mentor is online right now if you need someone to talk to? Of course I am here if you need someone to talk to!

Honestly yes i do.

Just now, Keira6! said:

Honestly yes i do.

Im here, have you used Confidental support at all? 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Im here, have you used Confidental support at all? 

no i've only talked to my friend about it. 

Just now, Keira6! said:

no i've only talked to my friend about it. 

How was talking to them? Did you find talking to somebody helpful? Not sure if you’re on iPhone or computer but there should be a button on your screen that says ‘confidential support’ on there you can use that space to talk about anything that is on your mind, anything you want to talk about a mentor will get back to you within 48 hours!

• Digital Mentor
On 2/18/2024 at 3:18 AM, Keira6! said:

Many of the people at school say they know what I've been through in my life when they actually haven't and it hurts because their trying to say they've gone through the same thing that i have when they actually haven't. I just don't know why people don't understand me. 

Heyy @Keira6!, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I have messaged you on Confidential support. 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Megs- said:

megs 🫂

@Digital Mentor

Thank you for pointing it in our direction @Megs-! Appreciate it as always 🙂

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Thank you for pointing it in our direction @Megs-! Appreciate it as always 🙂

No worries!