This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion

Hey, im Spencer

wozzen Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I'm a 15 year old person who was born female but goes by any pronouns. I like music, video games, and zombie movies.Β 

My current names Spencer but that could change in a little bit, gender stuff confusing. Just joining this community after a rough breakup and some feelings of hopelessness, put in a trigger warning just in case. Hope I can help some people and just talk in general

Hope y'all have a great day!

Edited by wozzen
Typing on phone is hard

Hey Spencer how are you? Nice to meet you, im Megs ☺️. Welcome to DTL :)

I did reply but has to be approved!

21 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I did reply but has to be approved!

How's that work

4 minutes ago, wozzen said:

How's that work

Posts can get randomly selected to be moderated idk why!

14 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Posts can get randomly selected to be moderated idk why!

Ah, strangeΒ 

Just now, wozzen said:

Ah, strangeΒ 

It’s to protect us :)! It’s a spam filter, it’s like any other forum / community ☺️

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion

Click this notice to reveal the content.
16 hours ago, wozzen said:

I'm a 15 year old person who was born female but goes by any pronouns. I like music, video games, and zombie movies.Β 

My current names Spencer but that could change in a little bit, gender stuff confusing. Just joining this community after a rough breakup and some feelings of hopelessness, put in a trigger warning just in case. Hope I can help some people and just talk in general

Hope y'all have a great day!

Heyy Spencer (@wozzen)Β  I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

@wozzen, I have messaged you on the mental health thread about your break up as well if you would like more support around that.Β 

Staff-Account.png