This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Sexual Assault & Rape, Suicide

Life update ig

Zaylee    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Sexual Assault & Rape, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Okay so, I haven't really been online in forever. I've recently gone through a lot of changes with my gender identity and sexuality. When I first came here, made an account, and started chatting, I used She/They pronouns and was a lesbian. I now use He/Him pronouns and I'm pansexual. 

About 3 months ago, I started dating this guy. He was really sweet at first. He helped me with my mental health, and all that stuff. But then he started getting really toxic. He would threaten to off  himself if I ever left him. And he said he was going to hurt himself if he hadn't asked another girl to show him her body. (he's now dating this girl) And so I forgave him. But long story short, he manipulated me into showing my body, he was an asshole to my friends, cheated on me multiple times, and so much more. I broke up with him right before our 2 month anniversary. 

Recently however, I started dating this boy. He's the sweetest person I've ever met. And he's so handsome. He's atient with me. He's helped so much to keep my mental health stable, seeing as before we got together I was quite done with living. And I'm a month clean, because I have him as the person I need to be strong for. He melts my heart constantly, he's so kind to my friends. And my friends all approve of him. He makes me so flustered to the point were I can hardly speak without fumbling over my words. I love him with all my heart. 

But yeah, that's my little update. 

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Sexual Assault & Rape, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 2/15/2024 at 4:42 AM, Zaylee said:

Okay so, I haven't really been online in forever. I've recently gone through a lot of changes with my gender identity and sexuality. When I first came here, made an account, and started chatting, I used She/They pronouns and was a lesbian. I now use He/Him pronouns and I'm pansexual. 

About 3 months ago, I started dating this guy. He was really sweet at first. He helped me with my mental health, and all that stuff. But then he started getting really toxic. He would threaten to off  himself if I ever left him. And he said he was going to hurt himself if he hadn't asked another girl to show him her body. (he's now dating this girl) And so I forgave him. But long story short, he manipulated me into showing my body, he was an asshole to my friends, cheated on me multiple times, and so much more. I broke up with him right before our 2 month anniversary. 

Recently however, I started dating this boy. He's the sweetest person I've ever met. And he's so handsome. He's atient with me. He's helped so much to keep my mental health stable, seeing as before we got together I was quite done with living. And I'm a month clean, because I have him as the person I need to be strong for. He melts my heart constantly, he's so kind to my friends. And my friends all approve of him. He makes me so flustered to the point were I can hardly speak without fumbling over my words. I love him with all my heart. 

But yeah, that's my little update. 

Hi @Zaylee  It's really lovely to hear from you again. Thanks so much for your update. It sounds like a lot has happened in the last few months and you've had quite a few ups and downs. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad dating experience. It sounds like it got really intense, very quickly and that he was using emotional blackmail. I'm glad to hear that you broke up with him and that you are now dating someone who is not only handsome but also caring and supportive ❤️ He sounds lovely and I get the impression that he treats you with the love and respect you deserve. 

From what you've been telling us it sounds like you also have a much better understanding of your own identity and sexuality. How do you feel, now that you have a bit more clarity? Also, do you mind me asking if you've come out to your friends and family yet and if so, have they been supportive? I know this is a rather personal question - please don't feel you have to answer if you don't want to.  

Staff-Account.png