Anybody watch Hazbin Hotel?

TinyDinos    

I watched the series and I really loved it, but I can’t talk about it to anybody bc my strict family doesn’t know that I’ve seen it or like it. As far as they know, I have no idea what it is. Same with my super sheltered friends. I wanna be able to talk about it with someone besides my siblings. I figured this would be the right place.

Ooh I’d be happy to listen if you want to rant about it! I haven’t heard of or watched it—what’s it about?

I just looked it up. IT LOOKS ADORABLE! If you can call hell adorable lol

22 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

I watched the series and I really loved it, but I can’t talk about it to anybody bc my strict family doesn’t know that I’ve seen it or like it. As far as they know, I have no idea what it is. Same with my super sheltered friends. I wanna be able to talk about it with someone besides my siblings. I figured this would be the right place.

I've seen the pilot :) It was very fun :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 12:58 PM, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Ooh I’d be happy to listen if you want to rant about it! I haven’t heard of or watched it—what’s it about?

On 2/8/2024 at 12:59 PM, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I just looked it up. IT LOOKS ADORABLE! If you can call hell adorable lol

I am so so so so so so sorry I didn’t reply 😭 I haven’t logged in to DTL since I made this post lolll

its really good! But that’s just my humble opinion. A lot of people don’t like that it swears a lot (like, a LOT, but it’s a show set in hell like, idk what people were expecting.) 

it’s essentially a Disney-princess-in-hell cartoon musical series. And the music is all AMAZING. The cast is literally entirely made up of broadway stars like

- Erika Henningsen (Candy Heron in Mean Girls on Broadway OBC),

- Stephanie Beatriz (Carla in In the Heights Film Ver. and Mirabel in Encanto),

- Alex Brightman (Beetlejuice in Beetlejuice, and Fizzarolli in Helluva Boss (another show by the same creator of Hazbin Hotel it’s really good too and I love it),

-Christian Borle (Marvin in Falsettos, Emmet in Leagally Blonde the Musical)

-Kimiko Glenn (Dawn in Waitress),

-Keith David (Dr. Facilier in Princess and the Frog)

Basically an amazing cast with amazing voices. The soundtrack is awesome.

I love the art style and the story is so cool. I’d def recommend watching the pilot first on yt (it explains a lot and I love the pilot cast dearly, but it’s not required to understand the story if you don’t want to watch it but I still recommend it for context) and Episode 1 is free on yt as well. the series streams on Amazon Prime Video. 

Helluva Boss (the other show I mentioned that the VA for Beetlejuice is in) is entirely free on yt as it’s indie animation :)

On 2/9/2024 at 7:46 AM, Emberfrost12 said:

I've seen the pilot :) It was very fun :)

I agree! Episode 1 is free on yt if you wanna watch it just fyi :)

also BlackGryph0n (pilot singing voice of Alastor) got the pilot cast together to make a farewell song to the fans of the series and it’s absolutely gut wrenching and beautiful. It’s called “Thank You and Goodnight” if you’re interested :)

20 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

I am so so so so so so sorry I didn’t reply 😭 I haven’t logged in to DTL since I made this post lolll

its really good! But that’s just my humble opinion. A lot of people don’t like that it swears a lot (like, a LOT, but it’s a show set in hell like, idk what people were expecting.) 

it’s essentially a Disney-princess-in-hell cartoon musical series. And the music is all AMAZING. The cast is literally entirely made up of broadway stars like

- Erika Henningsen (Candy Heron in Mean Girls on Broadway OBC),

- Stephanie Beatriz (Carla in In the Heights Film Ver. and Mirabel in Encanto),

- Alex Brightman (Beetlejuice in Beetlejuice, and Fizzarolli in Helluva Boss (another show by the same creator of Hazbin Hotel it’s really good too and I love it),

-Christian Borle (Marvin in Falsettos, Emmet in Leagally Blonde the Musical)

-Kimiko Glenn (Dawn in Waitress),

-Keith David (Dr. Facilier in Princess and the Frog)

Basically an amazing cast with amazing voices. The soundtrack is awesome.

I love the art style and the story is so cool. I’d def recommend watching the pilot first on yt (it explains a lot and I love the pilot cast dearly, but it’s not required to understand the story if you don’t want to watch it but I still recommend it for context) and Episode 1 is free on yt as well. the series streams on Amazon Prime Video. 

Helluva Boss (the other show I mentioned that the VA for Beetlejuice is in) is entirely free on yt as it’s indie animation :)

Oooh cool! I’ll check it out!!!

• Like 1