An update from Ditch the Label HQ

Harper ย  ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey community,

It's been a little while since I've been able to check in with you. How are you and how are things?ย 

2023 in summary:

I wanted to take some time to share a little more about what we've been up to and help explain why things have seemingly been quiet from our end lately. As many of you will know, we spent most of 2023 developing Ditch the Label 3.0 and the community refresh. Although there are still some improvements and bugs that we are currently working on, we are super excited to be pushing both platforms more during 2024. Also in 2023, we launched Quitate las Etiquetas which is our new support service in Spanish language. This is currently being launched in Mexico and we are just preparing to launch new school resources in both Mexico and the UK.

We've also been working hard on a new pilot where we will be offering free therapy in the metaverse and also through video call.ย 

We saw 2023 as our opportunity to rebuild Ditch the Label and to reimagine the future that we want to create.ย 

2024 priorities:

With 2023 now done and dusted, our focus this year is to grow and reach more people than ever before. We are currently formulating our plans around this, but having been part of many of the conversations, it's all very exciting. We're about to announce some exciting new partners and initiatives and between that and an office move (photos soon!), we've all been spinning plates and getting through a bit of a backlog.

Our team has been and continues to grow and we'll be welcoming some friendly new faces on to the community soon. We've welcomed some incredible new team members over the past few months who are excited to meet you!

I know that our wonderful team of mentors have been super active, but I want to reassure you that our silence on here doesn't mean we have forgotten about you, it's quite the opposite. There is a lot going on at this end and building the support community is our primary objective. I've been very focused on this goal and will continue to lead on it throughout the year. I know that there are a few initiatives that we've teased which haven't been delivered yet, we are still moving ahead with them, but we don't want anyone burning out, so we're building up more capacity from this end before we can meaningfully launch things like the Warden program and AMAs.

For now, we really appreciate your patience - we see you and we're excited to share more over the coming months. We are working super hard to get Ditch the Label to the next level of growth and everything that we do centres around you and this wonderful community.

- Harperย ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 4

Staff-Account.png

Earlier ย I saw a new staff member online ๐Ÿ‘€ exciting stuff! Glad to hear from you harper! Hope your wonderful self is doing okay โค๏ธ!

Edited by Megs-

Sounds awesome Harper! Can't wait to hear more about it all and thank you for all that you and the mentors do to help the community โค๏ธย 

2 hours ago, Harper said:

Hey community,

It's been a little while since I've been able to check in with you. How are you and how are things?ย 

2023 in summary:

I wanted to take some time to share a little more about what we've been up to and help explain why things have seemingly been quiet from our end lately. As many of you will know, we spent most of 2023 developing Ditch the Label 3.0 and the community refresh. Although there are still some improvements and bugs that we are currently working on, we are super excited to be pushing both platforms more during 2024. Also in 2023, we launched Quitate las Etiquetas which is our new support service in Spanish language. This is currently being launched in Mexico and we are just preparing to launch new school resources in both Mexico and the UK.

We've also been working hard on a new pilot where we will be offering free therapy in the metaverse and also through video call.ย 

We saw 2023 as our opportunity to rebuild Ditch the Label and to reimagine the future that we want to create.ย 

2024 priorities:

With 2023 now done and dusted, our focus this year is to grow and reach more people than ever before. We are currently formulating our plans around this, but having been part of many of the conversations, it's all very exciting. We're about to announce some exciting new partners and initiatives and between that and an office move (photos soon!), we've all been spinning plates and getting through a bit of a backlog.

Our team has been and continues to grow and we'll be welcoming some friendly new faces on to the community soon. We've welcomed some incredible new team members over the past few months who are excited to meet you!

I know that our wonderful team of mentors have been super active, but I want to reassure you that our silence on here doesn't mean we have forgotten about you, it's quite the opposite. There is a lot going on at this end and building the support community is our primary objective. I've been very focused on this goal and will continue to lead on it throughout the year. I know that there are a few initiatives that we've teased which haven't been delivered yet, we are still moving ahead with them, but we don't want anyone burning out, so we're building up more capacity from this end before we can meaningfully launch things like the Warden program and AMAs.

For now, we really appreciate your patience - we see you and we're excited to share more over the coming months. We are working super hard to get Ditch the Label to the next level of growth and everything that we do centres around you and this wonderful community.

- Harperย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Good to hear :) Excited to see some of the new stuffย ๐Ÿ‘€

• Ditch the Label Staff

Thanks teamย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

On 2/7/2024 at 11:42 AM, Harper said:

Hey community,

2023 in summary:

2024 priorities:

- Harperย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Sounds cool and eager to see what's to come!

• Digital Mentor
On 2/7/2024 at 4:42 PM, Harper said:

Hey community,

2023 in summary:

2024 priorities:

- Harperย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Excited Season 5 GIF by The Office

Staff-Account.png