This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Grief

Jolly giant    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Click this notice to reveal the content.

This morning I sadly lost my Great Nan. She was an amazing woman and if I can be as amazing as she was, then I know that she'll be proud of me. I'm finding life hard at the minute because I'm also still mourning the death of a close family friend who sadly passed away last July and sadly, both my great nan and my close friend passed before their birthdays 😔😔. In a way, I'm happy because now my great nan is with her husband again and her friend, my close family friend, I'm glad that both my great nan and close friend met before they passed because now they can look after each other.

• Hug 1

Hi there,

I am truly sorry you lost your beloved Nan. I am sending you so much love and comfort to you and your family at this difficult time. Have you been able to talk to if things get to much? You have us of course, just want to make sure you have someone you can rely on and to have a listening ear. I am also sorry to hear about your friend that passed in July, you really are a strong person to talk about such a heavy loss in your life. I admire you for that, thank you for trusting us enough to be able to share. I hope you’re doing as best as you can right now in these difficult circumstances, please know you’re not alone 🧡🫂, us at DTL care about you and we’re here for you whenever you need us, hugs 🫂.

Megs 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Click this notice to reveal the content.
10 hours ago, Jolly giant said:

This morning I sadly lost my Great Nan. She was an amazing woman and if I can be as amazing as she was, then I know that she'll be proud of me. I'm finding life hard at the minute because I'm also still mourning the death of a close family friend who sadly passed away last July and sadly, both my great nan and my close friend passed before their birthdays 😔😔. In a way, I'm happy because now my great nan is with her husband again and her friend, my close family friend, I'm glad that both my great nan and close friend met before they passed because now they can look after each other.

Hi @Jolly giant I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I would imagine it must be even more difficult as you have lost two people who were very important to you in such a short amount of time.  It's a really beautiful thought that they can look after each other now and that your Great Nan is with her husband again. It sounds like your Great Nan was a real inspiration and I can tell how much she meant to you. If you like you can share some stories about her here (or about your close family friend). Please don't feel you have to - only if that is something you would like to do.  

I would like to echo what @Megs- said and let you know that you are not alone and we are all here for you. Sending you much strength during this difficult time 🫂

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png