School

laure Β  Β 

Has anyone struggled with getting bullied for the way they look different flaws they have and different things they wear or how they talk or who they likeΒ 

Oh yes, when I was in secondary school I was bullied because of my love, and my appearance, but funny enough the guys who were bullying me are the ones who slipped into my DMs lmao. But, I am sorry you are or were bullied, remember! You’re a beautiful individual inside and out and you are caring and compassionate, you’re not alone ❀️

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, laure said:

Has anyone struggled with getting bullied for the way they look different flaws they have and different things they wear or how they talk or who they likeΒ 

Heyy @laure, it's definitely not okay what you've been going though regarding bullying at school. I have messaged you on CS if you'd like a more 1-1 space to discuss this.Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Megs- said:

Oh yes, when I was in secondary school I was bullied because of my love, and my appearance, but funny enough the guys who were bullying me are the ones who slipped into my DMs lmao. But, I am sorry you are or were bullied, remember! You’re a beautiful individual inside and out and you are caring and compassionate, you’re not alone ❀️

Thanks as always for being kind and compassionate to other members @Megs-Β πŸ˜€

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Luie said:

Thanks as always for being kind and compassionate to other members @Megs-Β πŸ˜€

Aww Thankyou! And no worries I love supporting others ❀️❀️