This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

New Year New Me

laure    

4 minutes ago, laure said:

How many of you were going through something and are now trying to overcome it? 

I've been going through a wide variety of things, and I've been on a pretty extensive journey now to overcome it.

Just curious, how have you been lately? Is there anything specific you'd like to talk about? Or do you want to give it some time to get more comfortable before you share?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Nah I just have been in a few bad relatioship been to a few mental institutins and have a parent that tells me im faking being suicidal and my mental health 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
12 hours ago, laure said:

Nah I just have been in a few bad relatioship been to a few mental institutins and have a parent that tells me im faking being suicidal and my mental health 

Hi @laure, I can see that you are new here so I wanted to wanted to say a big welcome to the community.  I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. Ditch the Label is a safe space with lots of welcoming and  supportive members. I am glad that you have found us and that you feel comfortable reaching out and sharing what's been going on for you. It sounds like you are having a really tough time at the moment and I am so sorry to hear that one of your parents is telling you that you are faking it. I would imagine that must be really hard to deal with. I have sent you a message on confidential support to check in with you. We're here for you

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, laure said:

Thank you i just have been in some pretty bad relationship as well any help with that 

Heyy @laure, I am one of the other support mentors with Ditch the Label. I have responded to you on Confidential support to give you more of a 1-1 private space to discuss what's been going on with you. 

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
23 hours ago, laure said:

Thank you i just have been in some pretty bad relationship as well any help with that 

I can see that @Luie has already replied to you. Did you get my message in confidential support as well? I'm sorry to hear that you've been in some bad relationships. I find that bad relationships can really knock our confidence sometimes. Is that something you've experienced, too? Would you like to talk about this some more here on the forum or would you prefer to talk about it more privately on confidential support? Whatever works best for you.  

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
10 minutes ago, laure said:

I can talk on the forum 

Thanks for letting me know. Are you comfortable to share a little bit more what happened and how this has made you feel (please don't feel you have to - only if you are comfortable to) ? I'm going to have to log off now but I will be back online on Tuesday and I will talk to you then. If you would like one of the other support mentors to reply in the meantime, just mention it here and they will get back to you. We're here for you! 

Staff-Account.png

I have been called a slut and things along that line but it made me feel less loved and my mom thinks I'm faking and it hurts because I feel she does not love me 

On 1/24/2024 at 2:07 PM, laure said:

First, off no, i haven't tried to stop it because I don't think I need t stp second ff i feel safe arund no one and third she planing to send me to my deranged godmothers house 

I'm just going to move this conversation over here

So, I think it's fair that if this is your main way to cope, and you're going through stuff, we can work on maybe stopping at a later point, and not now

If you feel safe around no one, do you know if there are any teachers that maybe other people really like that you could maybe tell? And since you don't have friends right now, maybe work on that; are there any groups of people who you think might be fairer to you if you join them for things like lunch? Even if you don't say much at first, just being in their space might cause them to start opening conversation to you, or you might be more comfortable joining

When is she planning to send you to your godmother's house? And do you think it's meant to be a negative thing, or do your parents simply not understand iit's a negative situation for you?

2 hours ago, laure said:

I have been called a slut and things along that line but it made me feel less loved and my mom thinks I'm faking and it hurts because I feel she does not love me 

It's always tough to be called things like that. But just know that it isn't true. 

Even if you feel that she doesn't love you, she probably does, but is just having a difficult time with it right now. I know that isn't helpful right now, but it's probably the most honest truth. 

Keep in mind, though, that there is likely someone in your life right now who loves you, although you may not be able to see that. But also, even if you feel no one loves you right now, there will always be someone to love you in the future. And that could make all the difference

And I think that someone who goes to my school does like me i just don't want to get hurt again I need advice is there any advice

26 minutes ago, laure said:

Yeah but every time they tell me they love me i get hurt and they ditch me 

I've had similar experiences, but it's going to change. You will find a person who won't ditch you

22 minutes ago, laure said:

And I think that someone who goes to my school does like me i just don't want to get hurt again I need advice is there any advice

All my advice is is to take the leap. Just try, and see how it turns out. I know it isn't easy, but do your best

1 hour ago, laure said:

And has it changed for you 

It did. It completely flipped, and now I have people who really care about me

1 hour ago, laure said:

okay i will try 

Good luck. Tell me how it goes :)

Well i was told i have a fat ass and that he wanted consent to touch it but idk if that means anything and i do like him but idk how people are going to react.

• Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, laure said:

Well i was told i have a fat ass and that he wanted consent to touch it but idk if that means anything and i do like him but idk how people are going to react.

Heyy @laure, Just wanted to check in, this boy you have mentioned who is asking for consent to touch you, is he someone you've known for a while, and what capacity is he in your life e.g. boyfriend? I am just asking to understand better what his intentions are when it comes to you. Your safety is the most important to us.

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 1/28/2024 at 2:57 PM, laure said:

i have knwn him for 3 years but he is justa friend 

Are you close friends and do you spend much time together normally? Also, you mentioned that you're not sure how others will react. Can I ask, what you mean by that?

Staff-Account.png