How do I do this?

Avyavastha    

So my birthday is on Jan 11th, and I reaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyy want to get myself a new closet. Like, new clothes. Ever since like, a couple of years ago, it's been full of clothes I don't like anymore and I don't know how to go about asking my parents to let me "fix it up". Any ideas?

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, Avyavastha said:

So my birthday is on Jan 11th, and I reaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyy want to get myself a new closet. Like, new clothes. Ever since like, a couple of years ago, it's been full of clothes I don't like anymore and I don't know how to go about asking my parents to let me "fix it up". Any ideas?

Hi @Avyavastha,

Happy early birthday! Is there a specific shop you'd like your clothes to be from? You could always ask for a gift card, because then you can try on the clothes before you buy them.

If you would rather like specific items of clothing, it might be easier for your parents to get an idea of what you want by either giving them links to stuff or showing pictures of the style you have in mind. What do you think? Is there a specific style or look that you feel is more you? 😊

Staff-Account.png