HI I'm Maizy!

Maizy    

Hi I'm Maizy, I'm from the Netherlands and I use she/her pronouns.

I love reading and solo hiking and I have a labradoodle named Ephron. 

The reason I joined this place is, because I hope to be able to get in contact with people, since I've not made a single friend I started uni a while back.

Hope you all have a good day,!

Love, Maizy.

• Yaaas 1

3 hours ago, Maizy said:

The reason I joined this place is, because I hope to be able to get in contact with people, since I've not made a single friend I started uni a while back.

Love, Maizy.

Hey, Maizy! Welcome to the community! Just so you know, I replied to your other topic, it's just awaiting approval from a moderator

We have an awesome community here, so feel free to join in any conversations. I'm excited to see you around!

5 hours ago, Maizy said:

Love, Maizy.

Hello Maizy, i am glad you find this lovely community here, i am at this place for the same reason, but this place is so good and comfortable to talk to people, here no one judge us and are very supportive in nature. : ) The best part is the community support here, the mentors are too good! 💜

• Digital Mentor
On 1/5/2024 at 2:38 PM, Maizy said:

Love, Maizy.

Hi @Maizy

Welcome to Ditch the Label! It's great to have you here. This is a really warm and welcoming community and I hope that you will make lots of new friends here. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here.  

I also love reading. Have you read any good books recently? 

Your dog sounds so adorable!!  Labradoodles are just the cutest dogs!!

I'm sorry to hear that you have not made a single friend since starting uni. That's tough. Starting a new chapter in our lives can be very exciting but also quite challenging at the same time. Let me know if you want to talk about this some more. We're here for you.

Also, just to let you know that we have a confidential support service as well. So if you ever want to talk about something in private with a support mentor just click on Confidential Support (top left corner of this page - fourth icon) .  Send us a message and one of the support mentors will get back to you.

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Love, Maizy.

Hi Maizy,

Welcome to Ditch the Label.

I'm Duckie and I'm one of the support mentors here. How are you finding the forum? 😊

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 9:38 AM, Maizy said:

Love, Maizy.

Hi Maizy!

I'm Em, welcome to the community! Hope you're finding what you need so far :) ❤️

• Digital Mentor

Love, Maizy.

Welcome To The Team Hello GIF by Originals

Hi @Maizy, I am Luie, one of the other support mentors. Welcome to DTL, glad to have you join the community! 

Staff-Account.png