How do i know if a guy likes me?

jlarseneau Β  Β 

Hi, so ive liked this guy for a couple months now, and he know that i like him but im not sure if he likes me. He talks to me everyday and we talk about anything but he also sends mixed signals so idk if he likes me. He called me pretty and beautiful multple time so idk. We go to school together but thats pretty much it, im not sure.

• 3 months later...
On 12/20/2023 at 5:13 PM, jlarseneau said:

Hi, so ive liked this guy for a couple months now, and he know that i like him but im not sure if he likes me. He talks to me everyday and we talk about anything but he also sends mixed signals so idk if he likes me. He called me pretty and beautiful multple time so idk. We go to school together but thats pretty much it, im not sure.

Hihi!! I hope it's not too late to help out haha, Obviously I don't know much abt him or the situation but IMO if he KNOWS for sureee that you like him AND he calls u pretty then I think he most likely likes you. I also think that making an effort to talk to you every day says something. If he keeps sending mixed signals and its going nowhere he might just be fooling around bc I think that if a guy wants to make a move then he will. maybe it'll take sometime but not monthsssss. unless he's like the shy quite type. but of he's usually extroverted and has no problem talking w others then don't waste too much time on him if he's taking forever yk? I might be wrong but that's just my opinion. goodluvk tho <33