Favorite Christmas Ornament

Ghost of Rain Β  Β 

What does your favorite christmas ornament look like, and how did you get it?

In my family my grandmother has made the tradition of giving everybody their own pair of cross-stitched ornaments when they're a teenager. We used to hang my father's on the windows, but we've started hanging them on the tree the past few years. I got my own set of ornaments a couple of years ago β€” Saint Nicholas in a white robe and staff, and a medieval christmas bard. They're really colorful and it makes me happy to see them dangling on the tree. I think those are my favorite ornaments. What about you?

Edited by Ghost of Rain
  • Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 9:41 AM, Ghost of Rain said:

What does your favorite christmas ornament look like, and how did you get it?

In my family my grandmother has made the tradition of giving everybody their own pair of cross-stitched ornaments when they're a teenager. We used to hang my father's on the windows, but we've started hanging them on the tree the past few years. I got my own set of ornaments a couple of years ago β€” Saint Nicholas in a white robe and staff, and a medieval christmas bard. They're really colorful and it makes me happy to see them dangling on the tree. I think those are my favorite ornaments. What about you?

Great question, and that's neat that your grandmother would hand-stitch ornaments for the family!Β  My favorite ornament is a clay reindeer I made when I was a kid and I gave it to my grandparents.Β  I'm pretty proud of it to this dayΒ πŸ˜…

Staff-Account.png