Community closure dates over the holiday period

Blondie    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Temporary 1-week closure over the holiday period

Hi everyone,

As the holiday season approaches, we would like to inform you about an upcoming temporary closure of our support community during the Christmas and New Year period.

Closure Dates: Saturday 23rd December to Tuesday 2nd January.

During this time, our amazing team of mentors will be taking a well-deserved break to spend time with family and friends and to recharge, I hope that you will join me in thanking them for the incredible support that they have provided throughout 2023. 

We understand that support is crucial, and we apologise for any inconvenience or disruption this may cause. Rest assured, we are committed to welcoming you back and supporting you again early in the new year. Before the closure, our mentors will reach out to members currently getting one-to-one support with a dedicated support plan. We will also ensure that global crisis services are displayed clearly on the community home page as these will be open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.

If you do experience a crisis during this period, we would urge you to access those services and would also encourage you to continue accessing any support you receive offline where these services are continuing to operate. 

We really do appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this holiday closure. Our team will be back and fully operational on Tuesday 2nd January, ready to welcome you back and support you. 😀

We’d also like to extend a huge thank you for being such a valued member of our support community! 

Finally, for those that celebrate, we wish you a happy and peaceful holiday season and a Happy New Year! 🎄

- Community Team

• (UK) The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a free service that operates 24/7)
  • (USA) Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988  (This is a free service that operates 24/7. You can call or text) 
  • A list of worldwide crisis lines can be found here
  • There's an app we can recommend called Stay Alive - it has safety plans to make sure you don’t harm yourself and you might find it helpful.
  • You can also call the police if you feel at risk.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

A huge thank you to the @Digital Mentors and for the incredible support that they have provided this year. We look forward to welcoming everybody back in the new year 🥳

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

Thank you so so much, @Digital Mentor! You all have been bloody amazing with supporting me, I honestly can’t thank you all enough for everything you have done for me. I am so thankful I am able to turn to you when needed, and I am looking forward to seeing you all after the Christmas break, merry Christmas and a happy new year, 😊💜

• Like 4

• Digital Mentor

Thank you to all of the lovely members on the platform and a massive thank you to our team at DTL, grateful to be a part of this team and being able to work towards a cause that we all are mutually passionate about.  I will return the W/C 8th January 2024. Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates and Happy Holidays to the rest! See you all in 2024. Stay safe. 

Luie, signing out!

Cucumber Mic Drop GIF by Awkwafina

• Like 4

Staff-Account.png

• Blondie pinned this topic
  • Ditch the Label Staff

Just a reminder that the community will be going offline tomorrow at around 3PM UK time and will be offline until 2nd January at around 10am UK time.

• Sad 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

I also wanted to say a huge big thank you to all the lovely community members and the whole Ditch the Label team for making this such a special, supportive and welcoming place to be. I feel very privileged to be part of this amazing community. For those who are celebrating, I wish you a wonderful, peaceful Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone else. I look forward to catching up with you all on the 4th January. Stay safe!! 

Despicable Me Dance GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png