This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

I was cyberbullied

lilprinceangel    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

9 years ago I was cyberbullied on Deviantart by a user, she called me a slut a **** and a bitch and said that I deserve to be r*ped and k***ed recently she came back on deviantart and elsewhere on the internet with new accounts and she's still out there on the Internet attacking and harassing me and several countless others on deviantart and elsewhere on the internet. When she attacks me on reddit or deviantart I report and block her. When she cyberbullied me it broke down my thick skin and damaged me my self esteem and self image and Im still suffering with that to this day and working on healing from that with my new therapist who specializes in trauma and learning disabilities. In transitioning to male Im learning to love and accept myself.

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
19 hours ago, lilprinceangel said:

9 years ago I was cyberbullied on Deviantart by a user, she called me a slut a **** and a bitch and said that I deserve to be r*ped and k***ed recently she came back on deviantart and elsewhere on the internet with new accounts and she's still out there on the Internet attacking and harassing me and several countless others on deviantart and elsewhere on the internet. When she attacks me on reddit or deviantart I report and block her. When she cyberbullied me it broke down my thick skin and damaged me my self esteem and self image and Im still suffering with that to this day and working on healing from that with my new therapist who specializes in trauma and learning disabilities. In transitioning to male Im learning to love and accept myself.

Hi there, I can see that you are new here so I wanted to start off by welcoming you to our community. I'm really glad you found us! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. 

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through. Please know, that you don't deserve any of this! I have sent you a message on confidential support so we can talk a bit more about what's been going on and if you like we can also help you to try and remove the accounts of the person who has been bullying you online. 

Do you mind me asking, what has brought you to Ditch the Label and what would you find most helpful about being part of our community? 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 12/16/2023 at 12:47 AM, lilprinceangel said:

It was given to me as a resource by a crisis counselor

Thank you for sharing that with me. I'm glad to hear that you are getting support from a crisis counsellor. Can I ask if they are helping you deal with how the online bullying has affected you? I know this is a very personal question - please don't feel you have to answer if you don't want to. 

Staff-Account.png