Whamageddon!

Duckie    

• Digital Mentor

Is anyone doing Whamageddon this year? I've never done it before (because it just seems impossible!!), but it seems I am actually doing it this year as I have so far miraculously managed to avoid the song! Have any of you done the Whamageddon? Or are you in fact doing it this year?

For those of you who aren't familliar with Whamageddon - here are the rules!

image.png

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Megs- said:

I have listened to it like 50 times now 😂😂😂.. so I lost lmao 🤣 @Duckie

I don't think I could win even if I'd try 😂 I think it's a coincidence that I haven't lost already. Probably didn't visit enough shops or turn on the radio enough!

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Duckie said:

I don't think I could win even if I'd try 😂 I think it's a coincidence that I haven't lost already. Probably didn't visit enough shops or turn on the radio enough!

I deliberately put it on haha 😆! It’s in my top 3 Xmas songs lmaoooo 😂💕

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I deliberately put it on haha 😆! It’s in my top 3 Xmas songs lmaoooo 😂💕

It is a dope tune! Hence why it's pretty much impossible to win! I have that friend who claims he's done Whamageddon for five years in a row!! I call bullshit 😅

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Duckie said:

It is a dope tune! Hence why it's pretty much impossible to win! I have that friend who claims he's done Whamageddon for five years in a row!! I call bullshit 😅

Lmao 🤣 ✨bUlLsHiT ✨ 😂

• Digital Mentor
6 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Lmao 🤣 ✨bUlLsHiT ✨ 😂

Very odd thing to brag about innit! 😅 If I could brag about anything, I think I would go a bit more out there!

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Very odd thing to brag about innit! 😅 If I could brag about anything, I think I would go a bit more out there!

😂! You really are the funniest person Ik duckie haha, honestly! So glad I joined this forum as I would of never had met such an amazing person like you 🥺✨❤️

• Digital Mentor
25 minutes ago, Megs- said:

😂! You really are the funniest person Ik duckie haha, honestly! So glad I joined this forum as I would of never had met such an amazing person like you 🥺✨❤️

Bless you sweetheart. That really warms my heart! I am so happy to have met you as well! You are so kind and clever and people should be so lucky to have you as a friend ❤️

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Bless you sweetheart. That really warms my heart! I am so happy to have met you as well! You are so kind and clever and people should be so lucky to have you as a friend ❤️

Aww stawppp it! 🥺❤️

5 hours ago, Duckie said:

Is anyone doing Whamageddon this year? I've never done it before (because it just seems impossible!!), but it seems I am actually doing it this year as I have so far miraculously managed to avoid the song! Have any of you done the Whamageddon? Or are you in fact doing it this year?

For those of you who aren't familliar with Whamageddon - here are the rules!

image.png

I lost it in the funniest way possible. During an ad break on the radio, i was explaining what it was to my mom, and the rules. Right when I said the words 'I can't listen to it at all', it came on the radio. Dang it....

• Haha 2

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I lost it in the funniest way possible. During an ad break on the radio, i was explaining what it was to my mom, and the rules. Right when I said the words 'I can't listen to it at all', it came on the radio. Dang it....

Omg that is so ironic! After you've just explained the rules of how to avoid it and all! 😅 What a cruel way to lose!!

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Duckie said:

Omg that is so ironic! After you've just explained the rules of how to avoid it and all! 😅 What a cruel way to lose!!

I know, it was painful! Also, cs please?

On 12/13/2023 at 7:11 AM, Megs- said:

I have listened to it like 50 times now 😂😂😂.. so I lost lmao 🤣 @Duckie

Me too lol...

• Like 1