Best cookie for christmas?

Emberfrost12    

I think the best are chocolate crinkles? Or maybe turtle bars.

Or shortbread cookies. Anything made of shortbread. I'll eat it all. Nothing smells quite like christmas like shortbread does.

Ok short bread  cookies 🙈100%😂

Or even jam cup cookies 😅

Edited by Rolo

• Digital Mentor

I get the double stuffed oreos and jam a fork through them. That way you can dunk the entire cookie in milk. Best life hack I've ever learnt!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Duckie said:

I get the double stuffed oreos and jam a fork through them. That way you can dunk the entire cookie in milk. Best life hack I've ever learnt!

Lmao i need to try that

19 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

I think the best are chocolate crinkles? Or maybe turtle bars.

Or shortbread cookies. Anything made of shortbread. I'll eat it all. Nothing smells quite like christmas like shortbread does.

Turtle bars? And I'm gonna have to agree about the chocolate crinkles

12 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Turtle bars? And I'm gonna have to agree about the chocolate crinkles

Turtle bars are a bar cookie with a shortbread crust, a layer of caramel with pecans pressed into it, and then chocolate drizzled over the top

They're be best thing ever and I would eat all of them every year if my family let me

1 minute ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Turtle bars are a bar cookie with a shortbread crust, a layer of caramel with pecans pressed into it, and then chocolate drizzled over the top

They're be best thing ever and I would eat all of them every year if my family let me

Oh, yeah we have those. Just not used to the word 'bars' being a part of it  :)

3 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Oh, yeah we have those. Just not used to the word 'bars' being a part of it  :)

Well, you have to specify that they're the bar form of chocolate turtles, or people will be expecting them in their usual candy form! (And they're really only Christmassy in bar shape in my opinion.)

16 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Well, you have to specify that they're the bar form of chocolate turtles, or people will be expecting them in their usual candy form! (And they're really only Christmassy in bar shape in my opinion.)

Oh, fair

On 12/11/2023 at 11:15 AM, Emberfrost12 said:

0-0

This is way too hard of a question! I'd say at the top of my never ending list is probably chocolate cherry cookies or gingerbread cookies!

• Digital Mentor

I'm not sure if anyone has heard of these but my favourites are Lebkuchen and Spekulatius (think it's Speculaas in English) . They are both German Christmas Cookies and taste of Christmas spice and yummyness!! 

Staff-Account.png