is it ok to be confused about your sexuality ?

JudgedFreeSarah321    

I haven't even thought about talking to anyone about this and I think this site might be able to help but for a couple of years I have questioned about rather I am straight or Bi and I honestly don't know what to do

Hey JudgedFreeSarah321!

Welcome to the Support Forum! This will be a great place to explore what your sexuality actually looks like!

We have a thread for exactly this question! It lists some resources that you might find helpful. You can also post there with more information about how you got to where you are, now!

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/community/forum/sexuality-dating-relationships/27195-is-it-okay-for-you-to-question-explore-your-sexuality-join-the-conversation

Do you have fears that you might be bi? What goes on in your life that makes you consider bisexuality as a way you'd like to identify?

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey Sarah,

Try not to be scared. Whatever sexuality you are, it's who you were born to be!

What sexuality would make you unhappy and why?

-Remi

Hi JudgedFreeSarah321,

I don't think it means you've been lying to yourself. Our sexuality evolves as we grow older and for some of us we know straight away from our childhood and for others of us it takes a little longer to bloom.

Do you have people in your life that wouldn't be happy to know about your sexuality @JudgedFreeSarah321 ? Because we can talk about that if you'd like to?

I think it's great that you have talked about it - and I'm sure lots of people reading this thread are too.

-Remi

Edited by Remi

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

So you think apart from Dad, everyone else would be fairly positive? that's really cool.

Do you think you would ever like to share your sexuality with Dad as well?

How was your day today?

Remi