Jump to content

Anybody wanna chat? I’m bored lol


Nala    

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nala said:

I’m doing alright atm ig lol. Thank you. How are you doing? 

That's good to hear that you are doing fine ! I am just trying to divert my mind from something which sucks my energy -_- btw from which country you are?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yashi29 said:

That's good to hear that you are doing fine ! I am just trying to divert my mind from something which sucks my energy -_- btw from which country you are?

Ohh, maybe we can chat about something to help you get whatever it is off you’re mind? We can talk abt anything :) 

I’m from England!:) 

m what about you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nala said:

Ohh, maybe we can chat about something to help you get whatever it is off you’re mind? We can talk abt anything :) 

I’m from England!:) 

m what about you?

I am from India, and i have my exam tomorrow in college so just trying to study but my mind is still wandering around. What were you doing? and what's the time  in England?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

I am from India, and i have my exam tomorrow in college so just trying to study but my mind is still wandering around. What were you doing? and what's the time  in England?

Oh that sounds cool! 
 

Ohh, I don’t know about you, but I hate exams! 
I am not doing much tbh. Sitting in my bed atm on my phone and that’s it! Lmao 

It is 9:05am in England, what’s the time for you in India?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

I am from India, and i have my exam tomorrow in college so just trying to study but my mind is still wandering around. What were you doing? and what's the time  in England?

Idk why, but my message had to be approved before it sends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nala said:

Idk why, but my message had to be approved before it sends. 

Ohh , this happened with me too, idk why it happened! i will wait for it 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Nala said:

Oh that sounds cool! 
 

Ohh, I don’t know about you, but I hate exams! 
I am not doing much tbh. Sitting in my bed atm on my phone and that’s it! Lmao 

It is 9:05am in England, what’s the time for you in India?

Me too, Just 2 exams are left and then i will free ! :D

It's 2:51pm here in India, you can watch a sitcom or a series to pass time in hospital : )

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

Me too, Just 2 exams are left and then i will free ! :D

It's 2:51pm here in India, you can watch a sitcom or a series to pass time in hospital : )

That’s good at least! :D 

oh cool!! 

That’s not a bad idea actually.. I’m going to do that, thank you! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...