Hello, I am Yashika

Yashi29    

Hello everyone I am Yashika, a 21 year old girl want to find new friends in this community, hoping that i will feel better after using it, it's my first time joining a community and trusting that it will help me to some extend. Hope to feel some positivity here! : )

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

3 hours ago, Yashi29 said:

Hello everyone I am Yashika, a 21 year old girl want to find new friends in this community, hoping that i will feel better after using it, it's my first time joining a community and trusting that it will help me to some extend. Hope to feel some positivity here! : )

Hi , @Yashi29welcome to DTL 🙂

Aw.  same too.  happy you found this , there are really nice people on here from the support mentors to other users .who can help with anything that maybe bothering us or If you just want a chat. Also If you prefer to add something in private with a mentor just click on the three lines at the top and stroll down click CS (confidential support). Click start conversation And add a title of your topic ect a mentor will reply when they can.

Edited by catgal05
  • Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

46 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Hi , @Yashi29welcome to DTL 🙂

Aw.  same too.  happy you found this , there are really nice people on here from the support mentors to other users .who can help with anything that maybe bothering us or If you just want a chat. Also If you prefer to add something in private with a mentor just click on the three lines at the top and stroll down click CS (confidential support). Click start conversation And add a title of your topic ect a mentor will reply when they can.

Yea i am watching that people here are so positive, I will try confidential support thing too, thanks for helping! : )

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yashi29 said:

Heyyy, welcome to the squad Yashika! :D

You will definitely feel positive vibes on DTL, the whole community here are so supportiveand friendly, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here, and I'm certain many other people will be here to listen too!

As lovely @catgal05 was saying, you can get CS from the awesome mentors and staff team which can come in handy if you need to get stuff of your chest in private

I hope you have a great time on the platform and a lovely rest of your day!

• Digital Mentor
On 12/2/2023 at 5:27 AM, Yashi29 said:

Heyy @Yashi29,  I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

Hello GIF by OriginalsSeason 5 Hug GIF by The Office

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Yashi29,  I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

Hello GIF by OriginalsSeason 5 Hug GIF by The Office

Hey Luie, glad to meet you! 😊 Thanks tons for your warm welcome. 🫂I did message on CS and talked to Duckie before. It's been a week since I've been here, and I'm already in love with this community. It's become a daily routine for me to check in here, and I receive so much support from here.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 12:27 AM, Yashi29 said:

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

On 12/2/2023 at 12:27 AM, Yashi29 said:

Hi Yashika! I'm so happy that you've found the community and it's already been so helpful for you! Welcome!

• Like 1

Hellloooo! Welcome to DTL, lovely to meet another fantastic person that has joined this amazing community, how are you finding the community so far? It’s fantastic way to get support but also have fun and enjoy making friends, and it’s a very safe place to be! And of course, the community members and staff are amazing ☺️❤️!

lovely to meet you, and can’t wait to see you around,

Megs x❤️

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Yashi29 said:

Hey Luie, glad to meet you! 😊 Thanks tons for your warm welcome. 🫂I did message on CS and talked to Duckie before. It's been a week since I've been here, and I'm already in love with this community. It's become a daily routine for me to check in here, and I receive so much support from here.

I am so glad to hear this! Yes ofcourse, Duckie is an amazing support mentor. Just know that you can reach out to any of us on CS or here on community whenever you want to speak or need extra support. Here for you 😃

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

On 12/10/2023 at 2:48 AM, Megs- said:

Hellloooo! Welcome to DTL, lovely to meet another fantastic person that has joined this amazing community, how are you finding the community so far? It’s fantastic way to get support but also have fun and enjoy making friends, and it’s a very safe place to be! And of course, the community members and staff are amazing ☺️❤️!

lovely to meet you, and can’t wait to see you around,

Megs x❤️

Thankyou so much Megs for your warm welcome, I am really glad i found this community to have my back, it's super supportive and positive. ❤️🫂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yashi29 said:

Thankyou so much Megs for your warm welcome, I am really glad i found this community to have my back, it's super supportive and positive. ❤️🫂

Most welcome 🤗❤️