Christmas hugs ๐Ÿซ‚

Megs- ย  ย 

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 20 points.

Hello all,

ITS Christmassssssssss! I thought Iโ€™d make this thread for Christmas hugs as I know it can be a hard time for others but I know this probably will be taken down or moved but I think itโ€™s a good idea to have in the Christmas section. As more people might see it, plus! Itโ€™s Christmas baby ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

We all have different experiences of christmas and while I personally love it, I know many people here don't feel the same. That can be for so many reasons, whether it's mental health, eating disorders, family issues, financial problems, the loss of someone close to us... the list really does go on! It's a time of year when many of us need support but it can be difficult to get hold of.

The christmas hug/rant/support thread is here every year, I will be doing this thread every year starting from today! ย We are all here to listen and offer that much needed support. Everyone is welcome to post whatever's on your mind. Feel free to post here, keeping the guidelines of the main forum in mind. How are we all feeling about christmas? If you donโ€™t want to talk here or itโ€™s to much, please reach out to @Digital Mentorย for 1-2-1 support ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป.

Merry Christmas ๐Ÿคถ ย ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…ย 
ย 

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

On 12/1/2023 at 1:09 PM, Megs- said:

Hello all,

ITS Christmassssssssss! I thought Iโ€™d make this thread for Christmas hugs as I know it can be a hard time for others but I know this probably will be taken down or moved but I think itโ€™s a good idea to have in the Christmas section. As more people might see it, plus! Itโ€™s Christmas baby ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

We all have different experiences of christmas and while I personally love it, I know many people here don't feel the same. That can be for so many reasons, whether it's mental health, eating disorders, family issues, financial problems, the loss of someone close to us... the list really does go on! It's a time of year when many of us need support but it can be difficult to get hold of.

The christmas hug/rant/support thread is here every year, I will be doing this thread every year starting from today! ย We are all here to listen and offer that much needed support. Everyone is welcome to post whatever's on your mind. Feel free to post here, keeping the guidelines of the main forum in mind. How are we all feeling about christmas? If you donโ€™t want to talk here or itโ€™s to much, please reach out to @Digital Mentorย for 1-2-1 support ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป.

ย 

Im super hyped for Christmas,ย  genuinely couldn't come sooner, hbu Megs, how do you feel about Christmas? Sending hugsss ๐Ÿซ‚ย 

• Digital Mentor
On 12/1/2023 at 1:09 PM, Megs- said:

Hello all,

ย 

Thanks so much for this @Megs-, this is a really thoughtful post and I think the Holiday Hub is the perfect place for itย โค๏ธ! Like you said, we all have different experiences of Christmas and they are not always positive experiences. For a lot of us Christmas will be with lots of ups and downs and it's really nice that you have created this space for those who need a hug or a rant or just some support over the holiday seasonย ๐Ÿซถย 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Thanks so much for this @Megs-, this is a really thoughtful post and I think the Holiday Hub is the perfect place for itย โค๏ธ! Like you said, we all have different experiences of Christmas and they are not always positive experiences. For a lot of us Christmas will be with lots of ups and downs and it's really nice that you have created this space for those who need a hug or a rant or just some support over the holiday seasonย ๐Ÿซถย 

Much love ๐Ÿ’•ย 

• Like 1