Happy Moment of My Day :)

welches_242 Β  Β 

This person, we will call them Floral, started talking to me today. I'm not sure what to think of the whole thing and we talked about school mainly (it was grades and stuff and that is private information I won't be sharing on the internet). I definitely blushed when they came to talk to me though. There was a point where my brain just blanked and I didn't say anything, and I wished I said something. My emotions right now consist of regret and squealing. However, I am smiling right now.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 12/1/2023 at 3:15 AM, welches_242 said:

This person, we will call them Floral, started talking to me today. I'm not sure what to think of the whole thing and we talked about school mainly (it was grades and stuff and that is private information I won't be sharing on the internet). I definitely blushed when they came to talk to me though. There was a point where my brain just blanked and I didn't say anything, and I wished I said something. My emotions right now consist of regret and squealing. However, I am smiling right now.Β 

Hi @welches_242,

Duckie here. Sorry for the late reply. It sounds like this Floral is really important to you and made you lose track of your thoughts there for a bit 😊

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2023 at 5:09 AM, Duckie said:

Hi @welches_242,

Duckie here. Sorry for the late reply. It sounds like this Floral is really important to you and made you lose track of your thoughts there for a bit 😊

It's all good! And they are definitely important to me. Since then I discovered I have a crush on them, lol. It's also my first full-on crush, so it's been exciting 😁

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, welches_242 said:

It's all good! And they are definitely important to me. Since then I discovered I have a crush on them, lol. It's also my first full-on crush, so it's been exciting 😁

Hi @welches_242,

Aww, that's lovely to hear about. Do you get to spend lots of time with Floral? 😊

Staff-Account.png

On 1/16/2024 at 5:04 AM, Duckie said:

Hi @welches_242,

Aww, that's lovely to hear about. Do you get to spend lots of time with Floral? 😊

I wish, lol. Unfortunately, we aren't that close and she's been sick or in other rooms at school to catch up on work so I haven't seen her since before winter break.Β 

• Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, welches_242 said:

I wish, lol. Unfortunately, we aren't that close and she's been sick or in other rooms at school to catch up on work so I haven't seen her since before winter break.Β 

Oh, what a shame. I hope her sickness wasn't serious and that you will get to see her again soon. How have you been over the Christmas break? 😊

Staff-Account.png

On 1/22/2024 at 8:17 AM, Duckie said:

Oh, what a shame. I hope her sickness wasn't serious and that you will get to see her again soon. How have you been over the Christmas break? 😊

I had a great Christmas break! I hung out with my friends a lot. It was really chaotic. I also got some good books (Shatter me series & the princess will save you). How was yours (if you're good with me asking that)?

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, welches_242 said:

I had a great Christmas break! I hung out with my friends a lot. It was really chaotic. I also got some good books (Shatter me series & the princess will save you). How was yours (if you're good with me asking that)?

I've  been looking at the Shatter Me series actually! How funny! Are they good? 😊

Thank you for asking. My Christmases (in plural, yes) were a mix of calm and chaotic, but I do feel like I got some rest so that was all good. I managed to go to Sweden for a few days and get stuck in snow, but that is what Christmas time is to me, so I can't complainΒ πŸ˜…Β Happy to hear your Christmas break was great and that you made time for both friends and getting some You-time snuggling up with books! Both important to do for your mental health! I am doing a Goodreads challenge this year!

Staff-Account.png

15 hours ago, Duckie said:

I've  been looking at the Shatter Me series actually! How funny! Are they good? 😊

Thank you for asking. My Christmases (in plural, yes) were a mix of calm and chaotic, but I do feel like I got some rest so that was all good. I managed to go to Sweden for a few days and get stuck in snow, but that is what Christmas time is to me, so I can't complainΒ πŸ˜…Β Happy to hear your Christmas break was great and that you made time for both friends and getting some You-time snuggling up with books! Both important to do for your mental health! I am doing a Goodreads challenge this year!

The Shatter Me Series is absolutely AMAZING! I 101% suggest reading the series! I've only read a couple so far but I am yet to be bored of them.

Also, Christmas never feels the same without getting stuck in snow, lol. It sounds like it was a great trip! Goodreads is also the absolute best! I had no clue they have challenges. Which one are you doing?

Β 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, welches_242 said:

The Shatter Me Series is absolutely AMAZING! I 101% suggest reading the series! I've only read a couple so far but I am yet to be bored of them.

Also, Christmas never feels the same without getting stuck in snow, lol. It sounds like it was a great trip! Goodreads is also the absolute best! I had no clue they have challenges. Which one are you doing?

Oh cool! I've got a great audiobook app that has the entire series, so I will give them a go after I'm done with my bookclub book for FebruaryΒ πŸ€“

I love Goodreads! It's like Facebook for books! So they do a challenge for every year, as in how many books you wish to read in one year. Click on the top right icon (the one that has your photo) and go down the roll down menu to "Reading Challenge" and you can set your own goal for 2024 - mine is to read 50 books (but I've never actually succeeded in doing this... gotten pretty close though). It's pretty cool because it makes you reflect on how much you read and specific genres you might be interested in, so that's really cool. You can also cheer on your friends that might also be doing the challenge.Β https://www.goodreads.com/challenges/11634-2024-reading-challenge

Β 

Staff-Account.png