Lost Wallet Dilemma

Horizon    

You find a wallet on the street, and upon inspecting it, you discover that it belongs to someone who lives nearby. Inside the wallet, there's a significant amount of cash, credit cards, and personal identification. What would you do in this situation? Consider the moral, ethical, and practical aspects of your decision. Would you try to locate the owner and return the wallet, or would you consider keeping it? How do you weigh the potential consequences of your actions? Share your thoughts on what you believe is the right course of action and why.

This is a good debate, if I found one I think would be important to give it back to the person it belonged too. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Horizon said:

You find a wallet on the street, and upon inspecting it, you discover that it belongs to someone who lives nearby. Inside the wallet, there's a significant amount of cash, credit cards, and personal identification. What would you do in this situation? Consider the moral, ethical, and practical aspects of your decision. Would you try to locate the owner and return the wallet, or would you consider keeping it? How do you weigh the potential consequences of your actions? Share your thoughts on what you believe is the right course of action and why.

Hmm....I'd give it back but it might be missing a small amount of cash upon return. And hope they weren't super specific about what amount was inside

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 11/26/2023 at 8:23 PM, Horizon said:

I'm definitely on Team Return. I mean, think about it – losing your wallet is like a universal nightmare. So, I'm playing detective, checking out the ID, maybe throwing a shout-out on social media, and asking around the neighbourhood. Gotta reunite this wallet with its rightful owner. It's all about doing the right thing, and keeping the karma points in check. Just my thoughts. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png