how do i do live chat support groups

haulee ย  ย 

5 hours ago, haulee said:

im not sure how to do it

Hi , welcomeย 

If you would like to create another support group , you will find where you found this (chat) you made and click add topic and there will be a list of groups you can join. Or if you prefer a confidential support with a mentor , click the three lines in the corner. And click on confidential support.ย 

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by catgal05
Missed word

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Great Advice'

5 hours ago, haulee said:

im not sure how to do it

Here at ย DTL we donโ€™t do live chats for safety reasons, you can make a club if youโ€™d like to talk to others but sharing of personal information is not allowed. Welcome ๐Ÿค—ย 

Edited by Megs-

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, haulee said:

im not sure how to do it

Heyy @haulee, ย I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you.ย 

Hello GIF by Originals
ย 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, haulee said:

im not sure how to do it

As @Megs-ย mentioned above, we do not have live chats, however, you can have forums or blog posts to discuss what's going on for you. Also, if you need 1-1 support, we (support mentors) are here for thatย ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Luie said:

As @Megs-ย mentioned above, we do not have live chats, however, you can have forums or blog posts to discuss what's going on for you. Also, if you need 1-1 support, we (support mentors) are here for thatย ๐Ÿ˜€

ย I thought they meant on how to create a forum when talking about live chat? But at least you both pointed it out :)ย