Hi, I’m Mestizo!

Mestizo    

• Digital Mentor

Hola, DTL Community! I’m Mestizo and I’m excited to have recently joined the Ditch The Label team as a Digital Support Mentor 😃. I speak English and Spanish and I’m here to provide support for when you need it. I’m currently learning a lot in my orientation and hope it will translate to me being able to better serve the community when the time comes. I hope to begin engaging with many of you in the coming weeks. I ask for your grace/patience in the interim as my posts/responses will be limited until after my orientation ends. But as many of you already know, if you are in need of support right now you are in good hands with my fellow Digital Support Mentor colleagues!

A little about myself:

- I love the beach, mountains, parks, and dogs 🐶!

- I love food! Anytime yummy really 😋!

- I love books 🤓, movies 🍿, & visiting interesting historical places 🧳.

- The most important things for me are my faith, family, friends, and the work I do. 

- I love riddles and jokes…

- I try to read, watch, or listen to something funny and/or meaningful everyday, even if it’s just a quote or 1 or 2 minutes long…it makes a big difference in my mood!

I hope to learn more about each of you. “See you” all soon 😉.

- Mestizo

• Like 6
  • Yay! 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
8 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

Hola, DTL Community! I’m Mestizo and I’m excited to have recently joined the Ditch The Label team as a Digital Support Mentor 😃. I speak English and Spanish and I’m here to provide support for when you need it. I’m currently learning a lot in my orientation and hope it will translate to me being able to better serve the community when the time comes. I hope to begin engaging with many of you in the coming weeks. I ask for your grace/patience in the interim as my posts/responses will be limited until after my orientation ends. But as many of you already know, if you are in need of support right now you are in good hands with my fellow Digital Support Mentor colleagues!

A little about myself:

- The most important things for me are my faith, family, friends, and the work I do. 

- I try to read, watch, or listen to something funny and/or meaningful everyday, even if it’s just a quote or 1 or 2 minutes long…it makes a big difference in my mood!

- Mestizo

Welcome @Mestizo! We’re so excited to have you join us 🥳

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

22 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

A little about myself:

- Mestizo

Lovely to meet another fabulous staff member! Rooting for you, Mestizo! What a fantastic name btw :). Hope things go well and so excited to see you soon, Megs! ( dogs are cute I agree !). 🌟

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Mestizo said:

A little about myself:

- Mestizo

Hola @Mestizo!

So happy to have a fellow support mentor joining us! Nice to cybermeet you!

I just wanted to wish you a big huge welcome to Ditch the Label! We're happy to have you here 😊

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

On 11/20/2023 at 6:22 PM, Mestizo said:

A little about myself:

- Mestizo

@Mestizo Welcome to the club!! I am so excited to have another awesome Digital Mentor be part of DTL and I really hope you have a wonderful day/night ✨🥳

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor

A little about myself:

- Mestizo

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Welcome to the team @Mestizo!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

On 11/20/2023 at 12:22 PM, Mestizo said:

A little about myself:

- Mestizo

Welcome!!  I look forward to seeing you on the platform more. :D

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

A little about myself:

- Mestizo

Hi @Mestizo,

Huge big welcome to Ditch the Label! We're really happy to have you as part of our team and I am very much looking forward to working with you 😀

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png