I'm Luna!

ShadoworId_56    

Helllo! I’m Megs! How are you? Welcome to DTL! Lovely to meet another person joining the most friendliest, and most supportive community ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Helllo! I’m Megs! How are you? Welcome to DTL! Lovely to meet another person joining the most friendliest, and most supportive community ❤️

Im not great tbh lol but thank you! Nice to meet you too! ♥️

You have such a pretty name, btw! Love the name Luna, funny enough my oldest sister has named her cocka poo Luna 🥲

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

You have such a pretty name, btw! Love the name Luna, funny enough my oldest sister has named her cocka poo Luna 🥲

Awww your name is pretty too! Prettier than mine tbh 😭😅

1 minute ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

Awww your name is pretty too! Prettier than mine tbh 😭😅

Nahhh! Stawppp haha, ❤️. how is your wonderful self doing? Hope okay? If not, I’ll try my best in supporting you ❤️

Eh, I've been better, just missing someone aha 😅 even though they did eff me over by Looking at other girls and their profile and decided to talk shit about me behind my back, 🙄 how is your wonderful self doing? Sorry if my posts don't come through quickly they need to be moderated 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

Im not great tbh lol but thank you! Nice to meet you too! ♥️

Awh bless u. What’s wrong? You don’t have to answer, the DTL mentors are here for you ❤️. And we all care about you very much 

8 minutes ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

Eh, I've been better, just missing someone aha 😅 even though they did eff me over by Looking at other girls and their profile and decided to talk shit about me behind my back, 🙄 how is your wonderful self doing? Sorry if my posts don't come through quickly they need to be moderated 

I’m okay. So sorry to hear that someone fucked you over, is that correct? You deserve kindness and support not some idiot who disrespects you and fucks you ovwr, ( I am a very on it person and says it how it is), so sorry if I step over the line please tell me if I go to far. I am very sorry that they’ve done you like that, how are you managing with everything atm? You deserve support❤️

Just now, Megs- said:

I’m okay. So sorry to hear that someone fucked you over, is that correct? You deserve kindness and support not some idiot who disrespects you and fucks you ovwr, ( I am a very on it person and says it how it is), so sorry if I step over the line please tell me if I go to far. I am very sorry that they’ve done you like that, how are you managing with everything atm? You deserve support❤️

Ok thanks and no it's ok lol I'm used to it ! I'm Like that too , say it how it is, people hate me for it but hey, you live and learn! I'm ok , the weekend has been rather slow, I have to see the prick tomorrow as well, he Left because I wouldn't stop my pregnancy, il mom at 17 but hey, she's aIive and happy so that's what matters, her doesn't know I've had HIS daughter scare to confront him 😭

• Digital Mentor
4 minutes ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

Ok thanks and no it's ok lol I'm used to it ! I'm Like that too , say it how it is, people hate me for it but hey, you live and learn! I'm ok , the weekend has been rather slow, I have to see the prick tomorrow as well, he Left because I wouldn't stop my pregnancy, il mom at 17 but hey, she's aIive and happy so that's what matters, her doesn't know I've had HIS daughter scare to confront him 😭

Hi @ShadoworId_56,

That sounds really intense. Are you OK? Would you like to talk about this on confidential support?

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

Oh gosh, I don’t know much about pregnancy, but I will tag the DTL mentors who can support you better! @Digital Mentor. I’m not in no way shape or form ditching you, I’m just not sure how to support someone who has a child or have an understanding in motherhood, but I’ll tag the adult mentors to help ❤️

Just now, Megs- said:

Oh gosh, I don’t know much about pregnancy, but I will tag the DTL mentors who can support you better! @Digital Mentor. I’m not in no way shape or form ditching you, I’m just not sure how to support someone who has a child or have an understanding in motherhood, but I’ll tag the adult mentors to help ❤️

No it's ok I appreciate it thank you ♥️

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

Yes please 🥺

Of course hon. I will start a chat with you there and get back to you shortly.

Staff-Account.png

I'll be ok, it's just hard balancing taking care of Ayla with my studies, but my mom takes care of her when I'm away so I'm so grateful for her, and even though I don't know you guys, I'm grateful for all of you too♥️🥺

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

I'll be ok, it's just hard balancing taking care of Ayla with my studies, but my mom takes care of her when I'm away so I'm so grateful for her, and even though I don't know you guys, I'm grateful for all of you too♥️🥺

Sent you a message on confidential support. Ayla is a beautiful name ❤️ I have a daughter too!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Also it's her second birthday,  just feels like yesterday she was a little bundle of joy in my arms and now she's a little trooper just Like her mother 🥺

2 hours ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

Also it's her second birthday,  just feels like yesterday she was a little bundle of joy in my arms and now she's a little trooper just Like her mother 🥺

Awh happy birthday little one! My niece is two next year and honestly they grow up so fast, it’s not mine but I honestly my niece is sooo gorgeous bright big blue eyes! And this is hilarious but her first word was a swear word ( shit ) 😂😂😂. Happy birthday, Ayla! 💜😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Struggling mentally today, starting to feel like I was a bad person in a Past Life, I eff everything up I can't even keep a steady relationship, nor a job or school, feels like everything is going to shit for me , I love Alya with all of my heart but I'm not fit to be a mother 😭 Iife just feels like shit sometimes 

• Digital Mentor
41 minutes ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

Struggling mentally today, starting to feel like I was a bad person in a Past Life, I eff everything up I can't even keep a steady relationship, nor a job or school, feels like everything is going to shit for me , I love Alya with all of my heart but I'm not fit to be a mother 😭 Iife just feels like shit sometimes 

Oh sweetheart ❤️,

We all doubt ourselves at times but it doesn't mean that we deserve when bad or hard stuff happen to us ❤️ Life is hard and it might all seem like little heart dropping setbacks, but look at how far you've come. You have a happy healthy little girl who loves you and you are a young single mum trying to navigate life and school and all the things in between. Being a parent on its own can be overwhelming and it doesn't make you an unfit mother in the slightest ❤️

Messaged you on confidential support ☺️

Staff-Account.png

56 minutes ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

So sorry to hear this, Luna. Things do and will get better. You have us users here who probably have lived experiences in mental health, of course not many have a child but I can relate with the mental side of things. I hope you realise you are not alone in this and that you are in a safe environment where you won’t be judged, everyone has their difficulties and suffer in different ways but unfortunately, in life things get thrown at us that sometimes we can’t or seem to think we can’t get past but in reality, the shit that gets thrown at us is just prove that we can get past it, sending hugs 🫂.

Megs 

• Like 1