Guilty pleasures!

Duckie Β  Β 

• Digital Mentor

Hi peeps!

I was thinking to myself about my guilty pleasures and I thought this might be a fun idea for people to share and discuss their guilty pleasures. Wanna play? 😊

Mention one or a few if you want, but no pressure of course. I will go first!

My guilty pleasures are:

* Occasionally reading "My Immortal" by Tara Gilesbie - worst fanfiction ever, but it makes me laugh

* 90 day fiancΓ©

* Cookie Clicker... literally a game where you click a giant cookie. It's oddly satisfying... and a bit weird, let's face it.

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

Kinder eggs.....a shared guilty pleasure between a friend and I. We like the awful toys....(kinder eggs are chocolate eggs with little containers inside that have a toy in them)

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

MhmΒ 

.. thinking is on!….Β 

• Digital Mentor

Ooh, thought of something else! Putting Elmer's school glue on my hand and peeling it off again!

Really soothing and satisfying (and non-toxic, so some people like to do this to reduce anxiety).

• Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

Mhm I am still thinking πŸ’­Β 

Just to clarify is a guilty pleasure a good thing @Duckie I am sorry I’m just really dumb lol

• Digital Mentor
14 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Just to clarify is a guilty pleasure a good thing @Duckie I am sorry I’m just really dumb lol

Yes, it's not something that's harmful or bad as such. It's something you take pleasure in doing that you might feel a bit embarrassed about 😊

Like watching cheesy romantic movies, sleeping in late, belting out tunes whenever you're left alone (also me) or being secretly obsessed with a pop song etc.Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

Yes, it's not something that's harmful or bad as such. It's something you take pleasure in doing that you might feel a bit embarrassed about 😊

Like watching cheesy romantic movies, sleeping in late, belting out tunes whenever you're left alone (also me) or being secretly obsessed with a pop song etc.Β 

ohh ok back to thinking πŸ’­πŸ˜‚

19 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi peeps!

I was thinking to myself about my guilty pleasures and I thought this might be a fun idea for people to share and discuss their guilty pleasures. Wanna play? 😊

My guilty pleasures are:

* Occasionally reading "My Immortal" by Tara Gilesbie - worst fanfiction ever, but it makes me laugh

* 90 day fiancΓ©

* Cookie Clicker... literally a game where you click a giant cookie. It's oddly satisfying... and a bit weird, let's face it.

Love this idea! (90 day finacΓ© is greatΒ πŸ˜‚)

I also like looking at places to live, houses, etc. on the internet with no intention of moving

Also I like listening to the same music over and over again, rarely trying anything new lol

• Like 4

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 11/14/2023 at 8:18 PM, Duckie said:

Hi peeps!

My guilty pleasures are:

* 90 day fiancΓ©

This is a good one!! I've never seen 90 day fiancΓ© but I feel like I should!Β 

I have loads of guilty pleasures but I wont share them all at once πŸ˜….Β 

One of mine is Lindor dark chocolate truffles. I can eat a whole box of thoseΒ  - they are just too delicious!!Β 

200.gif

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

One of my guilty pleasures was when watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here . I felt bad that  I have laughed sometimes at some challenges they do especially the screamers 😳 but I definitely wouldn't be laughing if that was me with spiders crawling on me!! 😭

Edited by catgal05
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, catgal05 said:

One of my guilty pleasures was when watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here . I felt bad that  I have laughed sometimes at some challenges they do especially the screamers 😳 but I definitely wouldn't be laughing if that was me with spiders crawling on me!! 😭

Omg yes, I love that show! I don't even know why!Β πŸ˜…

Yeah, I would be screaming and hurting the poor spiders if they were on me!Β 

• Haha 2

Staff-Account.png

37 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Omg yes, I love that show! I don't even know why!Β πŸ˜…

Yeah, I would be screaming and hurting the poor spiders if they were on me!Β 

Ha ha same , It's back this Sunday πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Hmm.. I think some of my guilty pleasures are probably…

1. Rewatching the same movies/tv shows no matter how many times I’ve seen them (it’s really comforting for me idk).

2. Scrolling through Pinterest for art inspiration without actually ever drawing anything but enjoying the memes on there.

3. Daydreaming about random stuff like getting a cat, or what I’d be like as a parent etc. without any intention of actually making those things a reality.

I can’t think of any more lol

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Hmm.. I think some of my guilty pleasures are probably…

1. Rewatching the same movies/tv shows no matter how many times I’ve seen them (it’s really comforting for me idk).

2. Scrolling through Pinterest for art inspiration without actually ever drawing anything but enjoying the memes on there.

3. Daydreaming about random stuff like getting a cat, or what I’d be like as a parent etc. without any intention of actually making those things a reality.

I can’t think of any more lol

I have done that too watching the same series or a film again . I don't mindΒ 

Β 

I have quite a lot of guilty pleasures (but not going to say all of them lol)

• Scrolling through Pinterest for hours on end and just looking at random quotes or wtv is on my Pinterest boards lol
  • Rewatching or rereading books, tv shows,or movies I’ve watched and rewatch them repeatedly (lol idk I just have good taste lol)

Ugh that’s all I can think of atmΒ 

• Yaaas 2

10 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

I have quite a lot of guilty pleasures (but not going to say all of them lol)

• Scrolling through Pinterest for hours on end and just looking at random quotes or wtv is on my Pinterest boards lol
  • Rewatching or rereading books, tv shows,or movies I’ve watched and rewatch them repeatedly (lol idk I just have good taste lol)

Ugh that’s all I can think of atmΒ 

Don't worry I do that too I like to watch the same series or a film ☺️ just saw i said this in the above comment too lol guess we all do the same πŸ˜‚

Edited by catgal05

I like hooking my phone up to a speaker while I'm alone at home and then singing really loudly

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

Lol my guilty pleasures are dancing to my fav songs when I'm home alone and lipsyncing 😭 so fun but superrrr embarrassing 

Also another random one is smelling laundry detergent, that stuff smells so good

And I thought of a final one (don't tell my dad) but growing up I used to love trying on his ties and cologneΒ 

Β 

*edits cos my autocorrect didn't want to help me with my awful spelling xD

Edited by jazzy.sky
Awful spelling mistakes to the point that autocorrect didn't understand what I was trying to say 😭
  • Like 2