stay safe ( for those in UK)

Megs- Β  Β 

Duckie
This post was recognized by Duckie!

"How thoughtful of you!"

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 5 points.

Hi everyone, this is for those who are from UK.

I don't know for those in other areas but please keep inside and stay away from water as I think due to the storm that is approaching, it will be rough and high tide. Keep safe and take care, Hugs to you all xx The next few days from now until Friday, it is going to horrendous weather, so keep warm, lots and lots of snacks and warm drinks and films. ( HEHE Christmas ones ) x

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 4

• Digital Mentor
On 11/1/2023 at 2:51 PM, Megs- said:

Hi everyone, this is for those who are from UK.

I don't know for those in other areas but please keep inside and stay away from water as I think due to the storm that is approaching, it will be rough and high tide. Keep safe and take care, Hugs to you all xx The next few days from now until Friday, it is going to horrendous weather, so keep warm, lots and lots of snacks and warm drinks and films. ( HEHE Christmas ones ) x

Thanks @Megs-Β for looking out for everyone. I hope everyone has managed to stay safe and keep dryΒ 

Renee Zellweger Water GIF by Working Title

Staff-Account.png

29 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thanks @Megs-Β for looking out for everyone. I hope everyone has managed to stay safe and keep dryΒ 

Renee Zellweger Water GIF by Working Title

Loved the rain tho πŸ€©πŸ˜‚

• Digital Mentor
On 11/3/2023 at 12:31 PM, Megs- said:

Loved the rain tho πŸ€©πŸ˜‚

How was it for you? In my area I received an official warning from the government about storm and rain, but it was a pretty calm day. Was able to walk my daughter to school like normally and there wasn't even any rain, so whatever it was it didn't really reach me. Was more like this.

Waffle I Cant GIF

Never forgetΒ πŸ˜…

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Duckie said:

How was it for you? In my area I received an official warning from the government about storm and rain, but it was a pretty calm day. Was able to walk my daughter to school like normally and there wasn't even any rain, so whatever it was it didn't really reach me. Was more like this.

Waffle I Cant GIF

Never forgetΒ πŸ˜…

proper storm!! i live near the beach and it was horrendous!! hugs apparently there is another storm stay safe <3

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

proper storm!! i live near the beach and it was horrendous!! hugs apparently there is another storm stay safe <3

I didn't know that! Maybe I spoke too soon lol.

Do you know when we can expect the storm 2.0?

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Duckie said:

I didn't know that! Maybe I spoke too sooun lol.

Do you know when we can expect the storm 2.0?

it hit a little yesterday but soon i think? the weather here mext week is horrendous!!!