Hello

sapphopotato    

• Digital Mentor
On 10/21/2023 at 10:35 PM, sapphopotato said:

Hii I actually just came out a month ago 👍

Hi @sapphopotato, I can see that you are new here so I wanted to start off by saying a huge big welcome to the community!! It's really great to have you here. This is a really welcoming and open place and I hope you get to meet lots of other people here. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors. If you would like any support or advice with anything just let me or one of the other support mentors know. You can also send us a confidential support request if you prefer. To do this just click on the confidential support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you

200.gif

I also wanted to say big congratulations on coming out!! That's wonderful! I hope it went really well. Would you like to tell us a bit more? Don't feel you have to - only if you feel comfortable to 🙂. There is no pressure at all. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png