Hello :3

ribboness Β  Β 

Hey!

My nickname is Ribboness. I came up with it on the spot so ik it sounds a bit odd. Im from the US and my pronouns r she her. I am 17 and I like to paint, read, sew clothing, and a bunch of other artsy stuff! I came across this page when searching for something I was worried about and saw that this was a free place to rant/ express yourself so I decided to Join! I hope I get to make a few friends on here and meet new people :)

• Like 2

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, ribboness said:

Hey!

My nickname is Ribboness. I came up with it on the spot so ik it sounds a bit odd. Im from the US and my pronouns r she her. I am 17 and I like to paint, read, sew clothing, and a bunch of other artsy stuff! I came across this page when searching for something I was worried about and saw that this was a free place to rant/ express yourself so I decided to Join! I hope I get to make a few friends on here and meet new people :)

Hi there @ribboness, huge big welcome to Ditch the Label!! I like your name - it'sΒ very unique and it has a nice ring to it!! I'm so glad you found us and that you decided to join our awesome community. Everyone is really welcoming and supportive here and we are very excited to have you here. I hope you get to make lots of new friends.Β 

I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. Feel free to tag me or one of the other support mentors if there is anything we can help you with. You can also send us a confidential support request if you ever want any confidential support.Β 

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

On 10/19/2023 at 6:30 AM, ribboness said:

Hey!

hello lovelyyyyy, I didn't realise you posted a introducion, hope you're okay! welcome to DTL, how're you today?

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there @ribboness, huge big welcome to Ditch the Label!! I like your name - it'sΒ very unique and it has a nice ring to it!! I'm so glad you found us and that you decided to join our awesome community. Everyone is really welcoming and supportive here and we are very excited to have you here. I hope you get to make lots of new friends.Β 

I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. Feel free to tag me or one of the other support mentors if there is anything we can help you with. You can also send us a confidential support request if you ever want any confidential support.Β 

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

( omg that dog is so freaking cute!)

• Like 3

Hello guys! Thanks for the welcome!! Im going pretty great so far :)

• Like 2

• Digital Mentor
On 10/22/2023 at 5:36 AM, ribboness said:

Hello guys! Thanks for the welcome!! Im going pretty great so far :)

I'm glad to hear thatΒ πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png