Happy birthday to me! (And Ghostie!!)

Emberfrost12    

I'm bringing Ghostie into this because we joined within 24 hours of each other.....and we're both turning three! (Well, they turned three yesterday, but that's not the point) It's so weird to realize I've been here so long, and I both feel like I've improved so much but also keep being at square one. I've loved being a part of this community and it's been amazing to see how DTL has progressed and changed over time. I'm looking forward to staying even longer, but....this is so weird. Three seems like it isn't that long, but seems like forever at the same time. I love all of you guys for helping me over the last few years :)

-Ember

• Yay! 2

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I'm bringing Ghostie into this because we joined within 24 hours of each other.....and we're both turning three! (Well, they turned three yesterday, but that's not the point) It's so weird to realize I've been here so long, and I both feel like I've improved so much but also keep being at square one. I've loved being a part of this community and it's been amazing to see how DTL has progressed and changed over time. I'm looking forward to staying even longer, but....this is so weird. Three seems like it isn't that long, but seems like forever at the same time. I love all of you guys for helping me over the last few years :)

-Ember

Happy cake day and a huge thanks for being part of our incredible community! 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Harper said:

Happy cake day and a huge thanks for being part of our incredible community! 

Nah, thank YOU for letting me stay for this long 😄😉

7 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Ghostie!!

Happy third birthday both 🎉🎂