Hello!

Darci A Β  Β 

hi there, @DarcyDianaApollo.

How're you? hopw you're well! much love to you, welcome to DTL.

Β 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

hi there, @DarcyDianaApollo.

How're you? hopw you're well! much love to you, welcome to DTL.

im not gonna lie, im super overwelmed rn. thanks for asking tho, your the first today

Just now, DarcyDianaApollo said:

im not gonna lie, im super overwelmed rn. thanks for asking tho, your the first today

what's going on for you to feel overwhelmed? of course, you do not have to answer, just would like to support you, sending hugs.Β 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

what's going on for you to feel overwhelmed? of course, you do not have to answer, just would like to support you, sending hugs.Β 

its a lot, but my stress levels are rly high rn so its just rough. mental health is rough, guys *hugs accepted and appreciated*

• Hug 1

Just now, DarcyDianaApollo said:

its a lot, but my stress levels are rly high rn so its just rough. mental health is rough, guys *hugs accepted and appreciated*

do you know what is causing your stress levels to be high? sendingΒ  so many virtual hugs as possible. we're here for you. you can quote me like you are doing and I will try and respond as fast possible, I am not trained mentor, but there are support mentors at DTL if you'd like to talk 1-2-1 with them, ill tag them here - @Digital Mentor. hugs again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Darcy A said:

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Messaged you on Confidential Support!

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

do you know what is causing your stress levels to be high? sendingΒ  so many virtual hugs as possible. we're here for you. you can quote me like you are doing and I will try and respond as fast possible, I am not trained mentor, but there are support mentors at DTL if you'd like to talk 1-2-1 with them, ill tag them here - @Digital Mentor. hugs again.

Thanks for the heads up @Megs-Β πŸ˜€

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Darcy A said:

glad to be here :)

Btw @Darcy A,Β I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support as you know, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Thanks for the heads up @Megs-Β πŸ˜€

No worries amazing luie ❀️

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Darci A said:

glad to be here :)

Hi @Darci A, I also wanted to say a huge big welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here πŸ™‚Β and I'm really glad you found usΒ !! I'm Aurora and I am one of the other support mentors here.Β 

200.gif

Staff-Account.png