Help!?

Olivia05    

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months. A little more too. But the past week we were getting into a lot of arguments about this and that ok? And now apparently I’m single…yeah he broke up with me yesterday. Heart shattered into a million pieces because I actually love him but apparently that wasn’t enough for him. I just wish I could know what I did wrong.😭😭😭

• Digital Mentor
10 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months. A little more too. But the past week we were getting into a lot of arguments about this and that ok? And now apparently I’m single…yeah he broke up with me yesterday. Heart shattered into a million pieces because I actually love him but apparently that wasn’t enough for him. I just wish I could know what I did wrong.😭😭😭

Heyy @Olivia05, I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time right now. Breakups can be incredibly painful, especially when you cared deeply for the other person. It's completely normal to want to understand what went wrong, but please remember that sometimes, it's not about anything you did wrong. Relationships can be complicated, and sometimes people have their own issues and reasons for ending things. I am wondering if you have had a chance to talk to him about the breakup and ask for some clarity on his decision? I was thinking it might help you gain some closure and a better understanding of the situation. How do you feel about this?

In the meantime, it's important to take care of yourself during this difficult period. Is there anything you're doing to cope with your feelings and take care of yourself?

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Olivia05, I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time right now. Breakups can be incredibly painful, especially when you cared deeply for the other person. It's completely normal to want to understand what went wrong, but please remember that sometimes, it's not about anything you did wrong. Relationships can be complicated, and sometimes people have their own issues and reasons for ending things. I am wondering if you have had a chance to talk to him about the breakup and ask for some clarity on his decision? I was thinking it might help you gain some closure and a better understanding of the situation. How do you feel about this?

In the meantime, it's important to take care of yourself during this difficult period. Is there anything you're doing to cope with your feelings and take care of yourself?

At first he was saying it’s because I didn’t communicate with about anything but I did he was the not communicating. Then he was saying basically because I didn’t see myself the way he saw me (self love).

My mom was helping me last night and so we’re my friends and trying to calm me down and everything so that was great but I was crying for like almost 12 hrs…because it started in third period because he said he needed some space and then in fourth period 7 minutes before bell rang to go home he just we aren’t together anymore…

• Digital Mentor
On 10/7/2023 at 11:59 AM, Olivia05 said:

At first he was saying it’s because I didn’t communicate with about anything but I did he was the not communicating. Then he was saying basically because I didn’t see myself the way he saw me (self love).

My mom was helping me last night and so we’re my friends and trying to calm me down and everything so that was great but I was crying for like almost 12 hrs…because it started in third period because he said he needed some space and then in fourth period 7 minutes before bell rang to go home he just we aren’t together anymore…

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been going through such a tough time @Olivia05. It sounds like you've been doing your best to communicate and understand the reasons behind the breakup, even though it's been challenging. How are you feeling today?

From personal experience I can totally say that it's not uncommon for people to give various reasons when ending a relationship, and sometimes those reasons can be confusing or even contradictory. It's possible that your ex-boyfriend was struggling with his own emotions and wasn't able to express his feelings clearly. Please remember that you are not solely responsible for the breakup, and self-love and self-perception can be complex issues. How does this sound to you?

It's great to hear that your mom and friends have been there to support you during this difficult time. Having a strong support system is crucial when dealing with heartbreak. Breakups can be incredibly painful, but with time, you will start to feeling better. 

Staff-Account.png

43 minutes ago, Luie said:

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been going through such a tough time @Olivia05. It sounds like you've been doing your best to communicate and understand the reasons behind the breakup, even though it's been challenging. How are you feeling today?

From personal experience I can totally say that it's not uncommon for people to give various reasons when ending a relationship, and sometimes those reasons can be confusing or even contradictory. It's possible that your ex-boyfriend was struggling with his own emotions and wasn't able to express his feelings clearly. Please remember that you are not solely responsible for the breakup, and self-love and self-perception can be complex issues. How does this sound to you?

It's great to hear that your mom and friends have been there to support you during this difficult time. Having a strong support system is crucial when dealing with heartbreak. Breakups can be incredibly painful, but with time, you will start to feeling better. 

Hey @Luie I’m feeling better today. I’m actually eating like a real meal today so that’s a good thing. I’m also working on covering my wall beside my bed with sticky notes that has a lot of different motivational quotes and whatnot on them because I’m starting to like focus on myself and work on becoming a better version of myself if that makes sense.

That does make sense 

Everytime I’m thinking about it, and I can feel myself start to cry, I’ll distract myself with something to do to not think of it and do something I probably shouldn’t do if that makes.

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2023 at 3:40 AM, Olivia05 said:

thats fucked up but dont talk to him just well ignore him hell get the message

• Digital Mentor
On 10/8/2023 at 6:36 PM, Olivia05 said:

Hey @Luie I’m feeling better today. I’m actually eating like a real meal today so that’s a good thing. I’m also working on covering my wall beside my bed with sticky notes that has a lot of different motivational quotes and whatnot on them because I’m starting to like focus on myself and work on becoming a better version of myself if that makes sense.

That does make sense 

Everytime I’m thinking about it, and I can feel myself start to cry, I’ll distract myself with something to do to not think of it and do something I probably shouldn’t do if that makes.

Heyy @Olivia05, Wanted to check in with you. How have you been? How are things at your end? 

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Olivia05, Wanted to check in with you. How have you been? How are things at your end? 

Hey @Luie I’m doing amazing actually. I have a gf now actually. We hung out yesterday for a tree lighting in town and she met my mom. But before my gf and I got together, I tried getting back together with him but then he’s was showing his true colors more and more, and it didn’t seem like he even wanted to be back together because it felt like he wasn’t even trying. So I gave up with him, we’re better off not together anyway because we’re always fighting or always end up fighting…so I’m just never gonna talk to him unless he has a genuine adult conversation he needs to talk abt instead of being a child and just whining about everything.

11 hours ago, omni said:

thats fucked up but dont talk to him just well ignore him hell get the message

Lol that answer it?