Soft Launch of Community 3.0

Harper Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hello!

Today is the day that we are soft launching the new Community 3.0 look and feel! This means that the new aesthetic will by default be your browsing experience. Our developers are still working on a number of bug fixes and refinements, but if you notice anything that doesn't seem quite right, we'd find it really helpful if you could share below.

We are aware of the following issues:

1. Small logo and invisible logo on dark mode

2. Cover photos not displaying on user profile with 'staff' showing on all cover photos

4. Slight lag when typing

5. Bullet point text is displayed as white

We'd also love to hear your initial thoughts on the new look and feel! The OG's will know that this has been in development for most of the year and we're super excited to finally be launching it.

- HarperΒ πŸ₯³

Staff-Account.png

Three words that will describe how I feel about this launch of this project,

I

LOVE

IT!

also, howre you?⭐️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harper said:

Hello!

Today is the day that we are soft launching the new Community 3.0 look and feel! This means that the new aesthetic will by default be your browsing experience. Our developers are still working on a number of bug fixes and refinements, but if you notice anything that doesn't seem quite right, we'd find it really helpful if you could share below.

2. Cover photos not displaying on user profile with 'staff' showing on all cover photos

We'd also love to hear your initial thoughts on the new look and feel! The OG's will know that this has been in development for most of the year and we're super excited to finally be launching it.

- HarperΒ πŸ₯³

Okay, i guess i'll turn on 3.0.... :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harper said:

Hello!

- HarperΒ πŸ₯³

There are a few more that haven't been fixed but I've brought them up...so should i say them again, or.....

• Ditch the Label Staff
19 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

There are a few more that haven't been fixed but I've brought them up...so should i say them again, or.....

If you've already raised them, they're on our list! Thank you :DΒ 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

just tried making an topic/discussion, to say that i have a job interview, and it wont letΒ  me scroll down far enough to post in the school/work area. it only lets me scroll down to identity and stereotypes. ( i have switched to laptop as it is a lot easier - ).

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi everyone.

As there's still a few bugs still being fixed, we've temporarily reversed the default theme back to the old dark mode. You can still activate Community 3.0 by heading to the 'Theme' drop down in your page footer.

Thanks,

Harper

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png